Innokin
What's new

FYNEMODS custom bespoke hand built mods.

matt-lmr

Vendor
Hi guys, thought i would tidy things up a bit and start a new thread for FyneMods
Here you will find all the latest news and info about the mods i build.

I will try and post on here with regular news and updates and pictures of the mods i build.

Here is some general info-

My names Matt :)

Website- www.fynemods.co.uk
FaceBook page- https://www.facebook.com/FyneMods
Email- [email protected]

All the mods are made by me from scratch I use English walnut wood and do have a soft spot from some polished brass!

My workshop is in the heart of the Scottish Highlands half way up a mountain over looking the beautiful shores of Loch Fyne!

All the mods i build are named after Scottish lochs :-)

I currently have the following in the range-

I will start with the mini mech squonkers-

Lochy- single 18650 fully mechanical with 15ml juice bottle
Arklet- single 18650 fully mechanical with 6ml to 8ml juice bottle (you can choose bottle type)
Tulla- dual 18650 fully mechanical with 6ml to 8ml juice bottle (you can choose bottle type)
Fionn- single 26650 fully mechanical with 6ml to 8ml juice bottle (you can choose bottle type)

All the mini mech squonkers feature the Modmaker silverplated copper contacts, MM510 and fire button.
You can choose 22mm or 24mm 510 in flat washer or catch cup and brass or stainless, the fire button you can also choose brass or stainless.
You can also choose if you want a brushed or mirror polished finish.

Next is the regulated range of squonkers-

Etive- single 18650 DNA75/75c squonker with 6ml to 8ml juice bottle (you can choose bottle type)
Tay- Dual 18650 DNA75/75C/250 squonker with 6ml to 8ml juice bottle (you can choose bottle type)
Awe- Single 20700 DNA75/75c squonker with 6ml to 11ml juice bottle (you can choose bottle type)

All of the above have a huge range of styles and options, rahter than go through them all here i will just post up some pictures below of the different types i build.

Finally is the Ossian- a dual 18650 DNA75/75C/250 box mod

I hope you like what i do and to keep upto date with the latest news and info subscribe to this thread or follow my FaceBook page.

Peace Matt

pictures-

IMG_4730.JPG IMG_4734.JPG IMG_4738.JPG IMG_4740.JPG
IMG_5101.JPG IMG_5107.JPG IMG_5463.JPG IMG_5464.JPG
NAMED PLUS ETIVE.jpeg
awe.jpg
awe3.jpg
IMG_5563.JPG
IMG_5579.JPG
ossian.jpg
ossian3.jpg

Vape Club
A proud Tulla owner with lovely brass bits here, so I can vouch for the fineries (or is that fyneries) of Matt's wares. Very reasonable prices too, considering it's real walnut, and top notch and swift service to boot.

Oh and Matt, it might be worth updating the site links in your profile. The old address is defunct now.

Another owner of the original V1 mini mech, dunno what its called now, quality and customer service from @matt-lmr at fyne mods is first class.

AcmeFog
A proud Tulla owner with lovely brass bits here, so I can vouch for the fineries (or is that fyneries) of Matt's wares. Very reasonable prices too, considering it's real walnut, and top notch and swift service to boot.

Oh and Matt, it might be worth updating the site links in your profile. The old address is defunct now.

Thanks, Think i have got all the info updated to fynemods now :-)

Premier Ecigs
Thought i would share the latest box i have built for a wondeful customer
Its a single 20700 DNA75 Squonker called the AWE named after Loch Awe :)
This is the blacked out edition with a smoked acrylic faceplate, frosted buttons, black MM510 and black Goldielocks bottle.
Hope you like it!
IMG_5884.JPG
IMG_5885.JPG
IMG_5886.JPG
IMG_5889.JPG
IMG_5890.JPG
IMG_5891.JPG
IMG_5892.JPG

Vape Green
This is the blacked out edition with a smoked acrylic faceplate, frosted buttons, black MM510 and black Goldielocks bottle.
Hope you like it!
Now that is something special.
Very, very nice indeed.

Another fan of Fynemods here. I have a couple and (as per my post in the DTL setup thread yesterday) they are by far and away my favourite mods. Exceptional craftsmanship and outstanding service and aftercare.

Smoore
Hope you like it!
View attachment 151064 View attachment 151065 View attachment 151066 View attachment 151067 View attachment 151068 View attachment 151069 View attachment 151070
Just beautiful as ever Matt.
If my finances ever coincide with mrs kid being in a fine humour I shall get me one of those DNA 75c squonkies.

Back
Top Bottom