What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

instantlady

Achiever
As my collection of precious rta’s is growing I could use some inspiration on wich mods to combine them with. So this is an invitation to post a picture of your favorite(s)
I”ll start with the Ehpro 101 that goes perfectly with any 22 mm rta
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1517561886.727265.jpg

And the Aster
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1517561951.560203.jpg

Right try again , my wee little mtl setup, my favourite for out and about!
Not a rebuild able although I'm looking into mtl rtas, rdtas
Its my jacvapour series b DNA 75 with the S22 tank [emoji4]
1517563432846.jpg

Hmmm, for out and about these days................ This!

SXK BB with an SXK Exocet at 14 Watts. Just keeps on going no matter what. :)

At home in the evenings it tends to be ........... This
Well, at the moment it isn't the Calix V4, but this Mod is seeing continuous action

Dicodes Number 6 :) usually with a Kayfun Prime, or the Hussar RTA depending on the mood.

If squonking, it would be either the SVBF with the amazing iai RDA

OR.............. Lost Vape Halcyon with the amazing Hussar RDTA

And IF I have been VERY Good, I am sometimes allowed a quick toot on This..................
The GORGEOUS Visionary Mods Squonker that wears a Narda at all times :)

However............. I was "A Very, Very Naughty Old Fool" yesterday and spent a little money. :)
When "The Incoming" arrives I KNOW that it will immediately get the Seal of Approval from dw1986 :worship:
Ever since I first clapped eyes on his ......... I knew that one day I would treat myself. That day arrived yesterday :) Now all I have to do is be patient and await its arrival here in the UK. ;)

I have no idea what Tank you were running at VF Dave, but I LOVED that Mod when I had the pleasure of trying it :) SO comfortable in the hand a far smaller than I had anticipated. An absolute GEM. :worship:

I can’t remember, I think it might have been the rose3

I sold this mod and then had sellers remors and struggled to get it back
But it’s home now ! Yay

However............. I was "A Very, Very Naughty Old Fool" yesterday and spent a little money. :)
When "The Incoming" arrives I KNOW that it will immediately get the Seal of Approval from dw1986 :worship:
Ever since I first clapped eyes on his ......... I knew that one day I would treat myself. That day arrived yesterday :) Now all I have to do is be patient and await its arrival here in the UK. ;)

You certainly got a bargain sir ;) Looking forward to seeing more pictures of it in the flesh!!

Yes @Rob I did see something on FB
You lucky boy

Back
Top Bottom