What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMG_20180130_220507.jpg

Yesterday's vape mail. It's been quite a while since my last Dripworx order.

IMG_0886.JPG

Finally I bought a mod to match my drink!

My first hardware purchase in about 6 months! But the vape mail excitement was real, didn't realise how much I was looking out for the postman today, even went running out the shower midway thinking I heard the postman (false alarm)!

Got my new Purilum flavours to mix. If they taste as good as they smell they should be delicious.
IMG_20180201_095416.jpg

Well the postman has just dropped off a couple of parcels with a shout in the background from my partner ‘not another one from China’. Nope, it was a totally unnecessary, but very appreciated gift from our very own @vapemac My first thoughts were ‘Oh no what has she done? That can’t just be a few coils’ ... and I was right.

So I opened my package with a mix of excitement and a touch of guilt since the reason I got this was pretty much due to me being a bit of a dumbass. This is what I found

498E55C6-47BD-4912-8DB8-71FB7866DCFE.jpeg

2A7F4905-81AB-4AD9-A795-AFD3E454932A.jpeg

Woohoo coils and EVERYTHING I need to start making my own coils. Wow, thank you vapmac, I’ve had a big grin on my face ever since, gobsmacked to say the least ...

So I shall be going doggystyle soon and vapemac will be getting rabies courtesy of @cliveh2

A big thank you to both of you :yahoo:

The other parcel was from Manabush which the post office appear to have seized and inserted a survey in (never had this before).

B4F9055E-1A19-4755-A9F1-C582CD0EB3B3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom