What's new

Review Indigene : PARAXU

I think after Satanic Majesties, The Stones have no appeal to me at all. They just became some pseudo American rock band. Some of their early stuff is great though, and up to Satanic Majesties they had some crackers here and there but I can’t think of a single song after that I’d want to listen to.

It maybe controversial but I would say for certain that The Kinks were better than either The Stones or The Beatles.

The Kinks are a great band and maybe don't get enough respect among their peers. ..... but other than being around at the same time I don't really feel they they have much in common with the Beatles or the Stones (not that those two have much in common either)

I like The Byrds more than any of them ... and maybe even The Monkees, I don't think we should start down the 'better' road again so soon after that fall thread, things could get nasty.

The Kinks are a great band and maybe don't get enough respect among their peers. ..... but other than being around at the same time I don't really feel they they have much in common with the Beatles or the Stones (not that those two have much in common either)

I like The Byrds more than any of them ... and maybe even The Monkees, I don't think we should start down the 'better' road again so soon after that fall thread, things could get nasty.
See. This is what happens. A juice review turns into a debate on Mersey beat bands vs 60's rock n pop. I wasn't a huge Mersey beat fan (some Beatles nostalgia aside) and I do love the kinks. The monkey's did have some excellent songwriters, neil diamond included. The birds where good although I still prefer husker du' s version of eight miles.... see, it's happening again.

See. This is what happens. A juice review turns into a debate on Mersey beat bands vs 60's rock n pop. I wasn't a huge Mersey beat fan (some Beatles nostalgia aside) and I do love the kinks. The monkey's did have some excellent songwriters, neil diamond included. The birds where good although I still prefer husker du' s version of eight miles.... see, it's happening again.

... I think we'd better stop now, I'm happy enough to know that Husker Du got a mention in the thread. :D

Ok, let’s just say that I think Village Green Preservation Society and Face to Face are better than anything the beatles or stones ever recorded. ;)

eeeekkkk!! 10,000 posts! .... legend, lol.

I think I need a new avatar to celebrate.

Capture.PNG

@ZT I too am in denial :( I am so happy with this Liquid. The only unfortunate thing is that it has toppled my previous 2 all day vapes :( Both come from your stable, so I suppose that's OK really? ;):clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back
Top Bottom