What's new

Review Indigene : PARAXU

Great review, will have to pick some up and give it a try.

I hope the "Foxy musk" isn't the same one my spaniel picks up rolling around in the woods though :)

Thanks for the review, not my cuppa tea but sounds like Mrs Richy might like it [emoji4]

It's like the Beatles white album. ..... considered their best work by many and while I can see the creative brilliance of it, I just don't enjoy listening to it as much as Revolver.... however I'd still rather listen to the White Album than anything Gerry and the Pacemakers released.

... that's Paraxu in a nutshell for me. :D
I'd rather receive a rectal exam from Andre the giant while listening to revolution no 9 and when I'm sixty four on a loop than Gerry and the pacemakers.

It's like the Beatles white album. ..... considered their best work by many and while I can see the creative brilliance of it, I just don't enjoy listening to it as much as Revolver.... however I'd still rather listen to the White Album than anything Gerry and the Pacemakers released.

... that's Paraxu in a nutshell for me. :D
I actually really hate the beetles

stones any day

Great review, will have to pick some up and give it a try.

I hope the "Foxy musk" isn't the same one my spaniel picks up rolling around in the woods though :)
Definitely not. Lol. I.Don't know if you've ever been to the southern med or north africa. There's a weed that is everywhere over there that is actually a rose scented geranium and we've started to see them sold as pot plant's over here in recent years under the attar of rose label. That's the smell that's closest for me. Bloody gorgeous musk/rose/citrus but light. So awesome.
One third of the bottle left for and Mrs kid to share tonight. Sad times.

stones any day
I liked George Harrison. My dad was a fan so the album's are built into my dna. But I'd probably only listen to the magical mystery tour ep out of choice. Can't bare paul McCartney. He's second against the wall with hucknall when I'm king.

stones any day

EDITED SO AS NOT TO OFFEND MR MANABUSH! :)

It's like the Stones' Exile on Main Street ..... considered their best work by many and while I can see the creative brilliance of it, I just don't enjoy listening to it as much as Aftermath.... however I'd still rather listen to Exile on Main Street than anything Gerry and the Pacemakers released.

... that's Paraxu in a nutshell for me.

I think after Satanic Majesties, The Stones have no appeal to me at all. They just became some pseudo American rock band. Some of their early stuff is great though, and up to Satanic Majesties they had some crackers here and there but I can’t think of a single song after that I’d want to listen to.

It maybe controversial but I would say for certain that The Kinks were better than either The Stones or The Beatles.

I think after Satanic Majesties, The Stones have no appeal to me at all. They just became some pseudo American rock band. Some of their early stuff is great though, and up to Satanic Majesties they had some crackers here and there but I can’t think of a single song after that I’d want to listen to.

It maybe controversial but I would say for certain that The Kinks were better than either The Stones or The Beatles.
Obviously given my avatar and user name I do enjoy when keith and Tom waits get together.

Obviously given my avatar and user name I do enjoy when keith and Tom waits get together.

I think Tom get’s a pass for pretty much anything though. Actually, apart from that terrible charity version of Gavin Bryars’ Jesus Blood Never Failed Me Yet!-

Back
Top Bottom