can anyone tell me what’s this bollocks is all about

Text after text this morning

Apparently I’m going to die and worse not make mods as mice are getting cancer

Although the mice in my workshop chain vape like a good un

Off another thread
IMG_0604.JPG
IMG_0605.JPG

Thankyou @Michael jackson

Well I spoke to reggie and Ronnie mouse in the workshop quite sternly I thought of the dangers and they gave me the finger so at least I tried ‘sigh’

I saw this on ‘This Morning’, it didn’t say too much basically buy juice from the big tobacco companies! i’ve got a very poor video I recorded, will try to upload it if I can

Do we have to keep saying it?

Harm Reduction, Harm Reduction, Harm Reduction...... (COMPARED TO SMOKING)

If you've never smoked don't start vaping, if you can quit smoking without vaping, great do that and leave those of us that couldn't the fuck alone.

Well the power of email

I read the actual report from dr moon

He was using a njoy mod have a gander

“ECS Generation and Mice Exposure.
Twenty FVBN (Jackson Laboratory, Charles River) male mice were randomized into two groups, 10 each. Mice were exposed to ECS (10 mg/mL), 3 h/d, 5 d/wk, for 12 wk. ECS was generated by an E-cig machine, as previously described (64). An automated three-port E-cigarette aerosol generator (e∼Aerosols) was used to produce E-cigarette aerosols from NJOY top fill tanks (NJOY, Inc.) filled with 1.6 mL of e-juice with 10 mg/mL nicotine in a propylene glycol/vegetable glycerin mixture (50/50 by volume; MtBakerVapor MESA). Each day the tanks were filled with fresh e-juice from a stock mixture, and the voltage was adjusted to produce a consistent wattage (∼1.96 A at 4.2 V) for each tank. The puff aerosols were generated with charcoal and high-efficiency particulate filtered air using a rotorless and brushless diaphragm pump and a puff regime consisting of 35-mL puff volumes of 4-s duration at 30-s intervals. Each puff was mixed with filtered air before entering the exposure chamber (1 m3). Tanks were refilled with fresh e-juice at 1.5 h into the exposure period during the pause between puffs. Mass concentrations of the exposure atmospheres were monitored in real time using a DataRam4 (Thermo Fisher Scientific) and also determined gravimetrically by collecting particles on Teflon filters (Teflo, 2 mm pore size; Pall) weighed before and after sample collection using an electrobalance “

He had an email address so I asked a question

How often did he change the coil in njoy mod during the test

I will let you know what he says

I hope this will be a “oh for fucks sake” moment on his part

Lets just BAN everything, alcohol, fags, definitely diesel vehicles (I own one) oh and don't drive or ride a bike you MIGHT get hurt or you MAY hurt someone else and as for recreation well there won't be any because as everything else is banned you couldn't get there anyway!! I hate this nanny state affairs SOOOOOOOOO much!!

Back
Top Bottom