Vape Superstore
What's new

Review Indigene : PARAXU

Thanks @eyeball kid
Or even better, turn it into a double act on YouTube. Now that I'll subscribe to! :D

@simong and @eyeball kid present: Down The Allotment! :D

I’ll definitely be trying this one, it sounds right up my street. I love rose in a tobacco liquid. Likewise saffron, liquorice, cardamom, bergamot, pistachio, mastiha, anise. Love me some asian and middle eastern flavours in there!

Smoore
That's a terrific review eyeball kid. Thank you very much.

As for this being Indigene's masterpiece- we shall see. I know that both of us will see the mixes so far as a benchmark we have to reach or exceed.

Nice also to see that Si, although he's not into it, didn't find it repellent. That's a win in my book.

Great to see so much interest in what we're doing on this forum. Thanks everyone! :)

Thanks @eyeball kid ! This definitely caught my attention. Especially the rose element. Will you be trying the high vg too? (probably the one I'll end up getting).

Would be really interesting to see your take on this one too @simong - exactly for that reason. We all know taste is subjective but there's more to a juice than just taste. I follow the reviews from both of you and always find them quite informative. It would show us the true yin-yang and both sides of the taste buds that could help others decide if it's for them?

Or even better, turn it into a double act on YouTube. Now that I'll subscribe to! :D
I probably won't try the high vg for a while to be honest as 50/50mtl is where I like my tobacco. I do dable with some high vg tobacco but this is where it sits perfectly for me.
We could be the Bert and ernie of juice reviews. We do work well as we both tend to like the same style of liquids but have alternative tastebuds. Still not totally convinced simong' s not a brother my dad forgot to mention.lol.

AcmeFog

As for this being Indigene's masterpiece- we shall see. I know that both of us will see the mixes so far as a benchmark we have to reach or exceed.

Nice also to see that Si, although he's not into it, didn't find it repellent. That's a win in my book.

Great to see so much interest in what we're doing on this forum. Thanks everyone! :)
I like the sound of that. Let's face it you've done the impossible. You've made a second album every bit as good as the first if not better in my eyes. A rare thing indeed.

Well done mate. It's a blinding liquid it really is.

Innokin
Actually it's probably a bad idea. I've lost track of the amount of threads we've derailed between us. We'd start reviewing something that would lead to an hour of rambling musings on alternative rock between 1980-2005. Or the relative benefits of soapbar pickups vs p90' s.
I feel we wouldn't get much done.

Actually it's probably a bad idea. I've lost track of the amount of threads we've derailed between us. We'd start reviewing something that would lead to an hour of rambling musings on alternative rock between 1980-2005. Or the relative benefits of soapbar pickups vs p90' s.
Mate, you are deluded if you think anyone would tune in for the juices! :18: I would subscribe for the ramblings alone!

Vape Green
Mate, you are deluded if you think anyone would tune in for the juices! :18: I would subscribe for the ramblings alone!

AcmeFog
Elux

It's like the Beatles white album. ..... considered their best work by many and while I can see the creative brilliance of it, I just don't enjoy listening to it as much as Revolver.... however I'd still rather listen to the White Album than anything Gerry and the Pacemakers released.

... that's Paraxu in a nutshell for me. :D

Back
Top Bottom