What's new

Review Indigene : PARAXU

eyeball kid

Legend
This liquid was gratefully received by me from our own legend that is ZT for the purposes of having a good vape. No review was requested or expected. Why did he send me some. Either I'm a whinge or he knows manabush is my adv and he's a nice bloke. Probably the first.
Now he messaged me first with a warning that this may be a little decisive. I was intrigued.
As you may have already seen this forthcoming liquid is described as a seductive blend of tamahaak base, Turkish tobacco and Fox grape.
What the hell is a fox grape I hear you say. Well it's an American native grape that has a distinctive foxy musk. How does he think of these flavour blends and their conection to native people's. Bloody clever.

Well taste. Right. First draw there is no denying it your transported with the Turkish tobacco and the musk grape ( that thankfully doesn't taste of the awful grape you get in those sweet liquids but initially has a slight rose favour) to the middle east and the shisha pipes with local tobacco and attar of rose. Some have mentioned turkish delight but it's was more complex and subtle than that.
The body of the flavour is all held together with the amazing tamahaak base but the tobacco is given more depth and body with the addition of the Turkish tobacco (a favourite of mine) and then you get this sweet/dry fragrance of a flavour from the musk grape which sits with tamahaak' s plum fruit perfectly.
Balls. I can't explain this without sounding like a twat but it's incredible.
Mrs kid (who is incredibly difficult to please) said it best. Wow, this is as close as I've ever come to the sensation of really smoking.
We both thought the same too. This is a tobacco flavour all of it's own. It doesn't taste like any flavour we've ever tasted before. It's completely unique.
For me this surpasses the previous flavours (both of which I loved) from indigene by a looong way.
It's an instant classic and possibly indegene' s masterpiece.
This will be my all day vape. No doubt at all. I don't think it will be decisive. I think it will be the standard all other tobacco blends are measured against.

It should be available in the next fortnight should the powers that be pull there fingers out.
And available in all your favourite nic levels and bottle sizes. Also 50/50 vg/pg and a high vg version.
For your own sake. Don't trust me. Get some.
https://indigeneeliquid.com

Last edited:
Wow. Cracking review.

I wasn’t sure I would like this. Even after talking to @ZT (I don’t like grape vapes, or rose anything) but now I definitely must buy a bottle!! Looking forward to it [emoji3]

Oh I should add to the above I used a nectar micro with a 2.5mm 1ohm kanthal coil and mrs kid used a rose v3 with a 0.7ohm kanthal coil.
Throat hit was perfect at 9mg.

Wow. Cracking review.

I wasn’t sure I would like this. Even after talking to @ZT (I don’t like grape vapes, or rose anything) but now I definitely must buy a bottle!! Looking forward to it [emoji3]
Nothing like those grape dank nonsense vapes. Rose is As close as my tastebuds can put it but it's lighter and more complex. Bloody lovely.

Now I really can't wait, hope the powers that be hurry up and pull their fingers out, im looking forward to trying this one [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom