What's new

E-CIGARETTE USERS WANTED FOR RESEARCH

Is there any questions relating to Transformers, Decepticons or your favourite Power Ranger? If so, this is a covert Smok operation.

some of the students who get off my bus certainly aint inteligent, same faces every night asking the same question, how much for a ticket lol.

I did it (honest) and answered truthfully.
And as I see, you can sum it up in three questions.
How old are you?
How well educated are you?
Did you quit smoking with an ecig and if yes which sort.

@gisler once more I have taken down yet another thread where you are asking people to complete this survey.

As a forum we welcome the opportunity to help students with parts of their courses. What does annoy us is when people come here to pick our brains and never let us have the findings, another one is where people keep starting threads to link to the same survey.

At 39 years old you should understand this, but it appears you do not.

Therefore this is a public notice that this is your last chance. Any more threads about this survey and you, together with your survey, will be out the door, never returning. If that happens I will also be contacting your tutor directly; I have done this before so please do not think I won't!

Bump this thread if you must, but be mindful of not doing it too often.

Read the comments people have written, reply to them and subscribe to this thread so you know how to find it again.

Completed it.

When I was an undergrad we used to get paid £3-£5 for taking part in research. I spent more time as a research subject than I did in lectures. Once got paid £5 for having my brain scanned while some bloke asked me weird questions :D

Completed it.

When I was an undergrad we used to get paid £3-£5 for taking part in research. I spent more time as a research subject than I did in lectures. Once got paid £5 for having my brain scanned while some bloke asked me weird questions :D

No need for that these days when people can just spam forums :D

For my final research project I will be investigating what are the aspects of the e-cigarette that can help smokers with quitting or cutting down

I therefore require participants who are either solely vape or both vape and smoke.

It is an online study if you'd like to take part please click on the link below:

https://uelpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1LzJ1LPueWDJIrz

We need 80/90 participants for this study and I really Need your help.

This work is part of ongoing research at UEL, which has in the past been fed in to policy and argued strongly for the usefulness and safety of vaping as a replacement for smoking tobacco. All questions are there to give us some sort of profile of the sample this study has, so that it can be compared against other studies in the field.

Thanks
E-cigarette users still needed!!
Please feel free to share this email amongst your colleagues and friends. The more voices that I can get involved the better!

Best Wishes

E-cigarette users still needed!!
Please feel free to share this email amongst your colleagues and friends. The more voices that I can get involved the better!

Best Wishes

I see a number of studies have been carried out by staff from the psychology school at UEL from centre of addictive behaviours research group. Could you highlight which papers have been cited or feed into what policy papers? I see a couple of the papers have been widely cited in other papers, but would have particular interest in direct input into policy. Your advice would be much appreciated.

@gisler ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom