What's new

Dvarw MTL rta 5 ml

instantlady

Achiever
KHW Mods in Hungary develloped an excellent high end rta. Options are 2 or 5 ml and the installed airflow of 1.2 mm can be altered by placing different reducers. The chamber is held in place by O-rings, the airflow can not be altered externally and it is bottom fill. These are not disadvantaged in my opinion.
I can recommend it for flavor and looks.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1516980256.031402.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1516980275.086771.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1516980283.990012.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1516980293.527882.jpg

It looks nice. From the pictures it looks like there is no liquid control?

It looks nice. From the pictures it looks like there is no liquid control?
There shouldn't need to be, it's bottom fill.

if it overwicks or leaks - adjust your wicking.

I really like the aesthetic of the Dvarw. Nothing superficial - just functional minimalism

Ive got the DL version of this and it is wonderful. Like yours you cant change the airflow on the go but when you get it all working well its lovely.

Ive got to say. When Ive put in a new coil i always forget to put the cap back on top resulting in massive juice spill.

Ive got to say. When Ive put in a new coil i always forget to put the cap back on top resulting in massive juice spill.

Auch. I have learned not to forget that after I did the same thing with an Ubertoot.

There shouldn't need to be, it's bottom fill.

if it overwicks or leaks - adjust your wicking.

I really like the aesthetic of the Dvarw. Nothing superficial - just functional minimalism

See, gurgling would worry me. Isn’t there a risk it could flood? I like liquid control as a flood prevention strategy, moreso than to allow top filling.

I got one of these the other day. Was intrigued since they were released. Totally agree that no AFC/JFC is an advantage.

Still trying to get the wicking nailed. Starts off with a sublime vape just after I've built and primed it, then drops off. Tempted by the barrel with larger wick holes...

I have built it now with a 3 mm coil to be able to use enough cotton because I was worried too. The wickholes are a bit bigger than I expected. Like a Kanger RBA.
Sofar no gurgling or leaking but time will tell. Postman delivered it only this afternoon. The flavor stays excellent and can be compared to the Prometey. I think it is that way because of the small chamber.

Back
Top Bottom