What's new

Recipe mega thread

Anyone help me?

Trying to make my first tobacco ejuice because I'm randomly craviing cigarettes.

Pic is attached. In your opinion, is my percentages OK or do they need to be reduced or higher?

I'm looking for a smooth but mellow tobacco taste, but a sweet flavour but with a little kick or spice from the cinnamon.
Looks nice. I haven't used TPA Cinnamon Spice but it's the only potential downfall in the recipe. It Depends how much you like cinnamon but personally I'd be tempted to start much lower with it until I knew what it was bringing to the mix. FlavourArt cinnamon would wreck that recipe at 2% but might be nice at 0.2%, for instance.
Come to think of it, the French vanilla might be very high at that also. I'd trial 1% as things could get very buttery at 3%

Looks nice. I haven't used TPA Cinnamon Spice but it's the only potential downfall in the recipe. It Depends how much you like cinnamon but personally I'd be tempted to start much lower with it until I knew what it was bringing to the mix. FlavourArt cinnamon would wreck that recipe at 2% but might be nice at 0.2%, for instance.
Come to think of it, the French vanilla might be very high at that also. I'd trial 1% as things could get very buttery at 3%

I do love cinnamon. My favourite thing in the world. Have it with almost everything.

But I'm ive seen reviews and people have said it's strong. So I'll change it to 1% and also take your advice on the F vanilla. Thanks so much!

I do love cinnamon. My favourite thing in the world. Have it with almost everything.

But I'm ive seen reviews and people have said it's strong. So I'll change it to 1% and also take your advice on the F vanilla. Thanks so much!
Very welcome. If you just make 10-20ml there's no great loss if it sucks and version 2 will be better. Version 3 will be worse again and by version 11 you'll be happy with it. :D Best of luck.

I'm vaping this at the moment and quite like it. Premake FA RY4 Nutzilla, FA Irish Cream & FA Tiramisu at the recommended amounts then mix 50-60% RY4 30% Irish and the rest Tiramisu. Rich, dark and slightly disconcerting. Like licking a chocolate stain off an old smoking jacket worn for many years by a boozy aristocrat.

Back
Top Bottom