What's new

Woot Woot

To all whom have concerns about it not being tight enough, grab some 400 Grade Mesh :) I have just spoken to Billie and he agreed that this would work brilliantly.
Same thing I always did when Carol was using her Rose 3s.
But as I have just had the instructions and recommendations I was waiting for, I am going to build it up now, so back in a bit. :)

So would the idea be to fashion a restrictive out of the mesh, and fit it in the airhole? This is useful to know. Good to hear your getting on well with it! :)

Yeah that's the general idea :) I have been doing this for ages as and when something needs tightening up. Just make sure that the mesh isn't tong enough to obstruct the air inlets on the Tube itself, all we are doing here is reducing the Bore of the Airhole.

Yeah that's the general idea :) I have been doing this for ages as and when something needs tightening up. Just make sure that the mesh isn't tong enough to obstruct the air inlets on the Tube itself, all we are doing here is reducing the Bore of the Airhole.
Your genius idea worked wonders with the rose v3. Sharpened up an already excellent rta.
I do like the idea of the personal preference after market airflow pins. The new calix should be able to offer a perfect vape for any vape style.

Tried 1,2 -1,3 and 1,4 mm pins today. I am going with the 1,3mm as it give the smoothest tight air flow in conjunction with the 1,6mm air hole. They are already in production. :)

Will there be an option/version with a reduced tank size? A nano or the like.

Will there be an option/version with a reduced tank size? A nano or the like.
I don't think so. It's working capacity is 2ml. You can push it to 3ml so if I make it smaller it will have even less capacity and the difference will be minuscule.

Well................... 2.5 id Spaced Coil using 316LSS Wire, Coil placed Downwards, i.e. Legs at Top, wicked with Muji and using the indirect Feed (same as I always used on the V3) and the results are very, very pleasing indeed! Flavour for DAYS!!!! 14 Watts on the Dicodes Number6 and all is well in my world. :) Personally, I'd not need to use any form of reducer, but these are VERY early days :)

Looks class.

Back
Top Bottom