What's new

Learn something new every day ...

Sprite71

Postman
So apparently not all tanks have that small ‘disk like’ thing at the bottom of the 510 connector. After having a leaking issue, I thought it was because it had fallen out. I contacted the vendor for advice and was told I had not put the coil in (I did have it in when it leaked). I had no idea on some tanks it is the coil that makes direct contact to battery/mod. Feeling pretty dumb at the moment, lesson learnt ask for advice on here first lol

A64A68C9-A298-4C20-A1AE-481ADD1FB261.jpeg

That's news to me as well but I don't own every tank out there so could be true or could be total bollocks. Others will know better than me.

Hmm...i wonder why the majority of tanks do have a pin on the 510 instead of coil making direct connection through the 510...

Maybe because of the potential of leaking?....straight onto circuit?

Just take it back and tell them....
'Software...tis shit'

That's news to me as well but I don't own every tank out there so could be true or could be total bollocks. Others will know better than me.

Ah ok, if they’re talking bollocks that could be why I haven’t had a reply to ‘before I refill it can you confirm it is the coil that makes direct contact ... ‘ I only sent the email a couple of hours ago to be fair.

It’s a N-Vape mini pro if anyone has one

Some older tanks take the air in through the 510 connection (vivi nova, protank etc.), and yes they do leak even with the coil in place.

Edit: The n-vape midi pro is the same, and mine leaks a little. Problem is it leaks down into the mod through the 510 connection, but there is normally a good seal in place.

Some older tanks take the air in through the 510 connection (vivi nova, protank etc.), and yes they do leak even with the coil in place.

That will be it then, it’s an old school tank and I should expect leaking lol

Thanks for info ... I was kind of baffled there was no air flow adjustment too

Not heard of that one. Will have a search when I get home. I've got 44 tanks and all have a 510 weather it spring loaded or fixed.

With the isub tanks, it's the bottom of the coil that screws into the mod. Coil thread pokes through the bottom of the tank if you know what I mean. It can leak slightly if you have a damaged o ring. The air is taken through the side of the tank though.

Just watched a review. The coil does make contact directly. If it's leaking change the O-ring on the underside of the coil's base. That's what gives the seal when screwed on and that's probably where it's leaking from.

The moonshot rta uses the deck post as the 510 positive, that's the only one I know to do that though (but you would never get it together without the deck in)

Back
Top Bottom