What's new

Question for DNA Professionals

the fog

Postman
hello
i wonder how we can boost the ramp up time for the therion 166
when i hit the fire the go for around 30 to 40 % of the power i asked the take then go to full power ... i need the mod to fire right away to the wattage i put on screen
is it possible ???

hello
i wonder how we can boost the ramp up time for the therion 166
when i hit the fire the go for around 30 to 40 % of the power i asked the take then go to full power ... i need the mod to fire right away to the wattage i put on screen
is it possible ???

You need to download escribe then link your mod to your laptop then you can set the ramp up power and time. I forget which section but think it is under the MOD tab settings

You need to download escribe then link your mod to your laptop then you can set the ramp up power and time. I forget which section but think it is under the MOD tab settings
make sure you are not in temp control as it sounds like you are, so lock your mod 5 clicks and then hold down up and down to change temp hold up until it says off then unlock with 5 clicks this should sort your issue

everything installed .... i need the section that i can manage the ramp up time

everything installed .... i need the section that i can manage the ramp up time
So you have checked your mod isn't in temp control mode, as this is the only mode that would cause slow ramp up especially with the wrong type of wire for the temp setting. so you need to open escribe with your mod plugged into the usb then you should be in general you will see nearer the bottom coil material which has a drop down list. Make sure it says wattage and your ramp up time will be faster and at the wattage you are using on the mod. Make sure you upload settings to device then you can unplug and use. if you choose a wire type instead of wattage this allows you to set a ramp up wattage for temp control. I suspect you are using your mod in temp control hence the slow ramp up. get back to me if you need any more help.

So you have checked your mod isn't in temp control mode, as this is the only mode that would cause slow ramp up especially with the wrong type of wire for the temp setting. so you need to open escribe with your mod plugged into the usb then you should be in general you will see nearer the bottom coil material which has a drop down list. Make sure it says wattage and your ramp up time will be faster and at the wattage you are using on the mod. Make sure you upload settings to device then you can unplug and use. if you choose a wire type instead of wattage this allows you to set a ramp up wattage for temp control. I suspect you are using your mod in temp control hence the slow ramp up. get back to me if you need any more help.

i am 100% sure that i am in power mode :D

i am 100% sure that i am in power mode :D
use escribe to check. Don't take this the wrong way please but guessing you're right isn't the same as proving you are. If you are in wattage mode the ramp up setting doesn't apply it should just deliver what you set as wattage, unless your chip or mod is faulty. Please follow all the steps in my other posts to make sure everything is as it shoukd be.

your dna is displaying the wattage you are using (it delivers) in real time, many other mods just display the wattage you set. It will deliver the wattage it is set for as fast as it can. if you want less ramp up building higher ohms is the easiest solution.

Back
Top Bottom