What's new

Gearbest & Yodel experiment

Oh, I thought it may of been before 17 Dec, wonder what they will say/do if I kick up a stink

I would take it a bit further, I had screenshots of the rep on here offering me a refund or replacement.
I sent them those and asked why I was being told different things.

A condition of the refund is that if the parcel comes, I send it back. Righto, I’ll not be doing that. All this bother for a £13.61 Nautilus 2. I won’t be ordering from them again, unless it’s well reported that they have vastly improved their deliveries.

One parcel has updated, delivery Monday 29th Jan, that's the one from the 17th Dec

At work but had a notification saying yodel have delivered my parcel to a safe place "underneath the patio bench". Slightly worrying, i dont have a patio OR a bench!

At work but had a notification saying yodel have delivered my parcel to a safe place "underneath the patio bench". Slightly worrying, i dont have a patio OR a bench!
Got one of mine earlier

Attachments

• _20180126_133617.JPG
    _20180126_133617.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 237
I would take it a bit further, I had screenshots of the rep on here offering me a refund or replacement.
I sent them those and asked why I was being told different things.

A condition of the refund is that if the parcel comes, I send it back. Righto, I’ll not be doing that. All this bother for a £13.61 Nautilus 2. I won’t be ordering from them again, unless it’s well reported that they have vastly improved their deliveries.

The ticket system on GB gives generic responses. Speak to Elena again she will sort things

That's Yodel for you, some of their couriers are good some are shit

So it WAS in my garden. And it is my gearbest delivery. I take everything i said back. NOT. About bloody time!

Back
Top Bottom