What's new

Simple recipes for a beginner

Yeah, tell me about it. I once forgot id sweetened a number of bottles and redid them. That was just around 8 drops. Sickly.

Hi mate, you sure the 2% SS isnt a typo? That's 1 mil of SS to just a 50ml bottle. Iv never heard that much used before, it's potent stuff!

Yep, defo sure it’s 2%

I know it’s a rule to stay low with this stuff (and I normally do) BUT for this particular mix it is needed and taste great.

Yeah that's fair enough. There's always the exception to the rule.
:thumbup:

Some simple clones (I won't say what of):

Pomegranate 7%
Dragonfruit 7%
Lychee 3%

Blueberry 5
Bavarian Cream 4
Pomegranate 4

Pear 5
Bavarian Cream 5
Coconut 2

Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 6%
Golden Pineapple (CAP) 5%
Raspberry (CAP) 5%
Sweet Mango (CAP) 3%

Hi Ment

Bee looking for a decent pomegranate recipe Thanks , which brands for the above FA, TPA ?

Hi Ment

Bee looking for a decent pomegranate recipe Thanks , which brands for the above FA, TPA ?

I've been using TFA Pomegranate and Dragonfruit, and Capella Sweet Lychee. I've just got some FA Pomegranate which I haven't tried yet, but I'd expect to reduce the percentage.

Try this-
Sweedish fish 10%
Candy floss 5%

Nice sweet vape just like the candy [emoji226][emoji516]

Try this-
Sweedish fish 10%
Candy floss 5%

Nice sweet vape just like the candy [emoji226][emoji516]
Was gonna get Swedish fish in my last order. Tossed up between that and Gummy Bear. Got the Gummy. Have let it steep a bit and will try it next week.Does have a little bit of a medicinal taste to start but I was told it goes after a 4 WK steep and is nice. Will see next week at the 4 wk mark. What does the Fish taste like, iv never had Swedish fish lollies only heard of them. Are they like jubes or something?

Never had the lollies only had the sweets but I don't think the concentrate and sweets taste 100% the same however still nice. I leave it to steep for a few weeks then good to go some like it fresh though. This mix is all my friend has Vaped for 2 years I like rotate my flavours

Back
Top Bottom