What's new

Finally

Finally found a Dual coil build that gives me good flavour in my Dead Rabbit without getting to stupid low Ohms
sleeper coil.jpg

Made myself a Sleeper Build? 24awg kanthal clapton with 26awg SS 316l dual coil is coming out to 0.22-0.26 when fired
Good flavour, decent vapour production running on my Rig Squonker which i modifies with the top copper contact for the positive.
The RDA is now wicking a lot better than before due to having dual coils, the flavour has improved and the vapour is still warm. i have to say im getting better flavour than i did with the single Fused clapton i did have in which was 24awg SS 316 which came out to 0.17.

Finally found a Dual coil build that gives me good flavour in my Dead Rabbit without getting to stupid low Ohms
View attachment 149804

Made myself a Sleeper Build? 24awg kanthal clapton with 26awg SS 316l dual coil is coming out to 0.22-0.26 when fired
Good flavour, decent vapour production running on my Rig Squonker which i modifies with the top copper contact for the positive.
The RDA is now wicking a lot better than before due to having dual coils, the flavour has improved and the vapour is still warm. i have to say im getting better flavour than i did with the single Fused clapton i did have in which was 24awg SS 316 which came out to 0.17.

Seems im mistaken this is not a Sleeper build but a staged heating coil Doh!

Back
Top Bottom