What's new

Fake VTC5A Alert - Intercepted by Fogstar. (Not sold by Fogstar)

Reminds me of that idiot stain on the Ideal Ohm 'Show' who, when presented with an opportunity to alert vapers to the fake chargers, chose instead to have a go at the Vaping Postman for reviewing clones.

Fake is fake. Pick and choose?
I see where your going with this....

I know that over on SV that you have a no clone policy, and that’s cool, I get that...

Here, there is a healthy mix of those who like and use clones, those that don’t use clones, and a massive amount who use both...we’re pretty inclusive and don’t discriminate users that are either “anti-clone” “pro-clone” or “pro-authentic”

We’re actually a pretty good cross section of society in that respect...we have people from all walks of life, and all different incomes...

But when it comes to batteries I think we’re all in agreement that we don’t use clones batteries...that’s a given...and I don’t want to think that what you’re saying that is those of us (and I count myself in this as well) that use clones should use cloned batteries? Is that what your saying? Or am I wide of the mark?

Personally, I've got a full Sky Package and wouldn't dream of having a Kodi box with an IPTV sub on it, and all of my CD's and DVD's are genuine too !!! :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom