What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Snus ban challenge

I've got two types sitting in the same tin so I can't be sure but I think I've been using Ettan vit (white) which is really mild but effective (for me) until I've been using it for about 15 minutes, then it starts to taste a bit ropy. I've just looked at a snus blog though and it looks like expert snus users keep it in for hours, not just fifteen minutes (I'm definitely not an expert snus user!). There are a few snus forums and Facebook groups around, maybe it would be worth looking at them.
Thanks for that hun, will be taking a look around again soon... and trying what I have in even though it is pretty rank.. as I really want to crack this

i tried the Indian ones too, like a small bag of all sorts and some betelnut in there too.

I read somewhere than you don't need to spit with snus, I had to. There was one called 'cool lip' made by an Indian company that I quite enjoyed but never believed it was safe.

Unfortunately the northerner doesn't seem to ship to the uk any more, I could have linked a couple of nice ones to buy.

@city461 if you have any reccimendations that are not really strongly flavoured (found I struggled with ones I have tried) please let me know... still struggling to completely cut the smokes and think it may be due to the other things that are addictive in tobacco.. am considering getting some WTA eliquid and/or snus to see if that will help me..
The stronger ones sting a little when you first start to use them... dies down after the first day..
There are ones called "portion" which are smaller teabags and contain less nicotine and these are normally used by the doris fraternity.. Skruf is a brand I know and they do the portion.. "Tranbar" is cranberry which is very nice..."Mynta" is mint, also good.
I am over there next week or so I will bring you some back..
http://www.skruf.se/index2.php

The stronger ones sting a little when you first start to use them... dies down after the first day..
There are ones called "portion" which are smaller teabags and contain less nicotine and these are normally used by the doris fraternity.. Skruf is a brand I know and they do the portion.. "Tranbar" is cranberry which is very nice..."Mynta" is mint, also good.
I am over there next week or so I will bring you some back..
http://www.skruf.se/index2.php
Thats good... the last ones I tried were a bit big... I felt like I had hamster cheeks... I dont think the nicotine sting was an issue as such but they just tasted pretty rank... have seen some nice sounding flavours... found somewhere that said shipped worldwide that had a nice sounding christmas edition (gingerbread flavour) one in minis.. but of course they dont ship within the e.u. ... in a couple of years we will be out of the e.u. but expect the ban will still apply here as it did when it was adopted... so lets hope this challenge goes through before we have left the e.u. or that we pass our own challenge to it...

The case will be heard at the European Court of Justice next week, (Thursday 25 January), you can read more about it here.

Why would you move from vaping to snus though?
Some people do vape and use snus - because they enjoy it and also snus is good for flights etc. It's also though about giving smokers as much choice as possible - and not everyone gets on with vaping, for whatever reason.

So, if this goes to EU court and gets overturned, brilliant, not just for snus, but allows an oportunity for vape laws to be challenged.
But...
If...
And i mean a BIG CYNICAL SHITTING IF...they just said 'KEINE! VERPISS DICH!!'
Then what? Do we just go back to bending over and pulling our arse cheaks apart so we can carry on getting fucked by the long dick of the eu law?

Back
Top Bottom