What's new

OneShotConcentrate.co.uk is now live.

Glad to hear it dont forget to give yourself some beans :D

Ps i was going to come and post saying you cant sell 10 ml concentrates and not have the bottles on the site but then they appeared :confused:

Pps i haven't had too many emails :tongue:

Yeah the 60ml ones have been on there a while mate, il add some 100mls in the new year when the suppliers re opens too!

Emails - no comment [emoji23]

Yeah the 60ml ones have been on there a while mate, il add some 100mls in the new year when the suppliers re opens too!

Emails - no comment [emoji23]

Hey @Lee - is "The Blues" coming to the One shot range bud? Kind of holding out on placing an order lest it appears haha.

Hey @Lee - is "The Blues" coming to the One shot range bud? Kind of holding out on placing an order lest it appears haha.

Morning mate, it will eventually when I have cleared the workload. It’s not going to be until the weekend at the very earliest unfortunately though :(

Morning mate, it will eventually when I have cleared the workload. It’s not going to be until the weekend at the very earliest unfortunately though :(

Pull your finger out mate!!! :D its all good pal ill hang on a wee bit longer!!! If you were to recommend your fave flavour from the range what would it be?

Hello mate hope all is well just want to say congratulations on the one shot range now being stocked at chefsflavours

Hello mate hope all is well just want to say congratulations on the one shot range now being stocked at chefsflavours

Hi mate! All good here, Hope you’re good?

Thanks mate, we also have mix shop, ELFC and nom nomz stocking them all so plenty of places to get your Dripworx fix now [emoji39][emoji39]

Hi mate! All good here, Hope you’re good?

Thanks mate, we also have mix shop, ELFC and nom nomz stocking them all so plenty of places to get your Dripworx fix now [emoji39][emoji39]

Bloody hell mate not long now then the retirement to the Bahamas all good here been really busy the last couple of months and skint but expect some big orders going in soon and there’s only one place to get my fix and that’s straight to the source

Bloody hell mate not long now then the retirement to the Bahamas all good here been really busy the last couple of months and skint but expect some big orders going in soon and there’s only one place to get my fix and that’s straight to the source

Hahaha wouldn’t go that far mate, although it does now give me more time to make new flavours which was the aim really. So it’s worked out well!

Back
Top Bottom