What's new

Ohman kangaroo

"Hollow"

Postman
Does anyone know how I can get a hold of a ohman kangaroo bridge as I’m not enjoying the Exocet at all, can’t get good flavour out of it and the draw it way to tight for me.

Edit: No worries about this now, looks like it’s going to be quite hard to get hold of one.

I’ve ordered the sxk Atlantis style Boro tank from nature vape and see how that goes as there are lots of compatable coils and prefer these over the kanger coils.
I love the billit box and actually just want it to be my main chuck in a pre made coil and go tank, performs great with a kanger coil so hopefully will be even better with a Atlantis style coil.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how I can get a hold of a ohman kangaroo bridge as I’m not enjoying the Exocet at all, can’t get good flavour out of it and the draw it way to tight for me.

Edit: No worries about this now, looks like it’s going to be quite hard to get hold of one.

I’ve ordered the sxk Atlantis style Boro tank from nature vape and see how that goes as there are lots of compatable coils and prefer these over the kanger coils.
I love the billit box and actually just want it to be my main chuck in a pre made coil and go tank, performs great with a kanger coil so hopefully will be even better with a Atlantis style coil.
Is your Exocet authentic? I'm looking for one...

Got my Atlantis Boro Tank today and I’ve got a 0.5 ohm tobeco coil in it and it’s great, a lot more airflow now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 245
Back
Top Bottom