What's new

20700 Tubes

More brass & copper are on their way...
Would have been tempted by one of those if they'd had the polished stainless maybe.
You know this for sure ? I messaged DDW on fb asking if and when the brass will be back but hasn't had a reply yet

You know this for sure ? I messaged DDW on fb asking if and when the brass will be back but hasn't had a reply yet

Info is from HCEarwicker who was part of the original batch group buy by DDW Clouds - as posted today on another forum.
So can't be 100% sure really - but can't think of a reason he'd be fibbing about it ;)

Edit - Stainless & black also coming. Also, according to HC Danny is the guy to talk to.

Last edited:
Info is from HCEarwicker who was part of the original batch group buy by DDW Clouds - as posted today on another forum.
So can't be 100% sure really - but can't think of a reason he'd be fibbing about it ;)
My luck might be in, I've been chatting to someone from DDW who hopefully will be ringing my mobile later on

Here is The Vaping Bikers review. Check out the voltage drop tests from 17:00 mins in.

That's a really good price but and if anyone is like me and wants from the UK DDW Clouds are the UK stockists for the Dreamer as @jsixtysix mentioned. I've spoke to Timesvape and Dan at DDW Clouds and they have confirmed that an order has been placed and should be with them very soon. I have the brass and now just waiting for the copper to be in stock

Wow, that’s a bargain from 3fvape! I don’t have any experience with them. Are their authentics really the genuine article? I have used fasttech for authentic stuff and never had an issue, just want to check on 3fvape...

Bought from them in the past [6 days usually] inc. original Goon. Seems legit, can't be 100% sure.
The Dreamer is a Chinese-made product though, and £37 is not to be sneezed at ;)

Back
Top Bottom