What's new

vapours-r-us

vapours r us still not bothered to reply lol, about time they were removed from the forum, seems barely anyone uses them now or there just not commenting for some reason, the stuff there selling is gash, guy above having to mix it at 25% that's cost him over 20 quid for concentrate alone

Anyone actually had a reply from these guys? Had a recent order and went to mix the liquorice concentrate on Sunday and noticed a brown sludge like substance in the bottom of the bottle. Messaged twice now and still no reply. Looks like they will be loosing me as a customer as well for 2 reasons,
1, wtf is this brown s**t in the bottom of the concentrate?!
2, they can't even get back with an explanation to a customer
That's great customer service! If that's how they care about customers that are spending around £50 a month on there website then that extra £50 I'll go to my other regular suppliers. If this was any other supplier they would be on the case straight away with a replacement or investigate further I would imagine?! I have a rough idea why this concentrate has this substance and if I'm right and I wouldn't be surprised if I am then ill be taking this further!
I would imagine Trading standards would shut them down

I've had no reply also from a few emails 2 concentrates Lucozade and tropical just smelt like chemicals and also tasted like chemicals aswell as others just being poor compared to usual. Shocking really

I've had no reply also from a few emails 2 concentrates Lucozade and tropical just smelt like chemicals and also tasted like chemicals aswell as others just being poor compared to usual. Shocking really
How long have you been waiting for a reply?

I asked the same question on the 30th November. The PINKMAN and R-BULL I received were also weaker than normal, not good at all and I got no response!

I noticed the latest Pinkman i purchased tasting more of Rose than anything else, VRU seem to be in the process of changing their recipes - maybe someone from VRU will reply seeign these comments..

unlikely pal it's been mentioned as far back as October and they've still not bothered to address it, better off finding a new supplier

Definitely won't be ordering again, do they actually think customers are going to use/return if they don't reply about problems! I need to slow down the buying and start mixing anyway as I have stock piles of concentrate from various companies. More than I can use! Would anyone be interested in Real Flavours Super Concentrates? I have heaps that haven't been used or under 1ml used from them. They were all bought in the past 6months so still heaps of Life left in them, mixing them at 1%-2.5% £1 per bottle + postage. Also some flavour west and others that I would add in If you would like

I used them and the concentrates were gradually getting worse in the end gave up spent a couple quid more elsewhere and much better results

Back
Top Bottom