What's new

Dead Rabbit SQ Problem

Gave it a try and no real improvements on the results I have been getting with other builds and mods, still doesn't appear to perform as it should...
I'd be willing to compare with mine if you want, you'd know if it was the rda or not then.

I'd be willing to compare with mine if you want, you'd know if it was the rda or not then.
Thanks for the offer bud but it would be pretty hard to do that without actually having both the rda's side by side, unless there is something you can think of ?? I'm pretty sure it's the rda tho...

Thanks for the offer bud but it would be pretty hard to do that without actually having both the rda's side by side, unless there is something you can think of ?? I'm pretty sure it's the rda tho...
If you're sure it's the rda and are ok sending it to me, I will put a matching coil in and try on the same Pico squeeze I have mine on and let you know the results. I'll then send it back to you?

If you're sure it's the rda and are ok sending it to me, I will put a matching coil in and try on the same Pico squeeze I have mine on and let you know the results. I'll then send it back to you?
Many thanks for the offer but I'm going to contact the vendor again and take a trip down there and let them test it out and see what they think, then they can swap it if they find it to be not performing as it should be...

Many thanks for the offer but I'm going to contact the vendor again and take a trip down there and let them test it out and see what they think, then they can swap it if they find it to be not performing as it should be...

Okely dokely

Tried mine again with a simple 24awg ss coil 0.4 and results were the same. Very weak vape on both mech and regulated. Think must be an issue with it so will speak to vendor

Had the SQ for a week now and at first was very unimpressed with it I tried a few different builds in but have gone with a Kanthal Flapton 0.6 at 32watts and it's a beast definitely on par with the Pulse 22 which has been my go to RDA for many months now, from what I can see to get the best out of it the top of the coil needs to be barely visible if not flush with the bottom of the airflow slot on the barrel without the top cap on when you look through it.

I had the coil abit high on all previous builds and it was definitely restricting it to the point I was getting very little vape of it, sunk the coil pretty much as low as it'll go and it's made a massive difference a lot like the Pulse 22 if you get the coil height wrong it's a nail of an RDA but get it right and it's one of the best you can buy.

Had the SQ for a week now and at first was very unimpressed with it I tried a few different builds in but have gone with a Kanthal Flapton 0.6 at 32watts and it's a beast definitely on par with the Pulse 22 which has been my go to RDA for many months now, from what I can see to get the best out of it the top of the coil needs to be barely visible if not flush with the bottom of the airflow slot on the barrel without the top cap on when you look through it.

I had the coil abit high on all previous builds and it was definitely restricting it to the point I was getting very little vape of it, sunk the coil pretty much as low as it'll go and it's made a massive difference a lot like the Pulse 22 if you get the coil height wrong it's a nail of an RDA but get it right and it's one of the best you can buy.

Have tried the coil as low as it will go and does make a difference. Still disappointed with it though as £5 hadaly clone wipes the floor with it

Have you tried tightening the post screws down? Aside from the rda being faulty, could it be they're not screwed down fully?

Back
Top Bottom