What's new

Dead Rabbit SQ Problem

I think I have to agree with you, I have tried a few different builds and none of them seems to perform as they should, like you said resistance seems right and the coil heats up fine but the hit is weak and the vaper production is poor...

Stick it on the regulated mod. What resistance is it showing? What wattage are you sticking through it? Make sure you are hitting at least 4V and let us know what the vape is like.

Stick it on the regulated mod. What resistance is it showing? What wattage are you sticking through it? Make sure you are hitting at least 4V and let us know what the vape is like.
The coil is 6 wraps of flat sixty 24g, 3mm id, the resistance is 0.41 both on the mod and the tab, putting 40 watts through it and it's hitting at 4.06v... You can get alright Vape off it but have ran the same build before on both the wasp nano and pulse 22 with much better results... Have also tried lower resistance builds on the sq on both mech and reg mods and the results are the same, it's not working as it sure be compared to other rda's....

The coil is 6 wraps of flat sixty 24g, 3mm id, the resistance is 0.41 both on the mod and the tab, putting 40 watts through it and it's hitting at 4.06v... You can get alright Vape off it but have ran the same build before on both the wasp nano and pulse 22 with much better results... Have also tried lower resistance builds on the sq on both mech and reg mods and the results are the same, it's not working as it sure be compared to other rda's....

That is a weird one! Definitely worth kicking it back to the vendor and explaining this, could be a dodgy post somewhere but would have thought you would have seen odd resistance when on the mod or something. Be good to hear how you get on with a replacement and if it has the same issues.

That is a weird one! Definitely worth kicking it back to the vendor and explaining this, could be a dodgy post somewhere but would have thought you would have seen odd resistance when on the mod or something. Be good to hear how you get on with a replacement and if it has the same issues.
I have spoken to the vendor and they said they have sold 100 of them and no issues have been reported, so I have put it down to this is how the rda is... The only puzzling thing is that a lot of people are raving about how good this rda is... If everyone was saying it was shite then I probably wouldn't of even mentioned it.... I was expecting it to be a lot better than it seems to be...

I've recently got the sq and I've got to say I'm loving it.

Do you know anyone local to you with one you could compare it with?

Daz

I've recently got the sq and I've got to say I'm loving it.

Do you know anyone local to you with one you could compare it with?

Daz
Don't know anyone else with one... Glad you are enjoying yours, what mod and build are you using please ???

Don't know anyone else with one... Glad you are enjoying yours, what mod and build are you using please ???
Got mine on a Pico squeeze with a .45 alien coil in it, I rate it on par with my pulses 22s and they are my fav rdas at the moment.

Got mine on a Pico squeeze with a .45 alien coil in it, I rate it on par with my pulses 22s and they are my fav rdas at the moment.
Nice, thanks... Will give that a try and see what I think, but for me the pulse 22 is out performing the sq by a fair bit at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom