What's new

Dead Rabbit SQ Problem

sidders

Postman
Received the SQ on Friday as wanted a decent single coil rda but I just can't get a decent vape from it. The vape is very weak and hardly any vapour. Have tried it on regulated and mech, different coils but makes no difference. Coil seems to heat up ok. Any suggestions before I contact with vendor?

What sort of builds have you put in it, and is the resistance as expected?

If you say the resistance is as it should be and the coil heats up ok then the only thing I can think of is the placement of the coil effecting the Vape, if the coil is to high the airflow could be missing it, also the top cap locates into place so you have to turn the coil once installed to line up with the airflow... (like on the pulse 22)

Tried different placement of coil and makes no difference
I'm kinda lost for ideas on trying to help you then, last thing I can think of is try watching a build on YouTube and copying that, I watched Mike vapes review of the sq he is getting lots of vaper from it, still yet to build mine but will report back when I do...

I think I have to agree with you, I have tried a few different builds and none of them seems to perform as they should, like you said resistance seems right and the coil heats up fine but the hit is weak and the vaper production is poor...

Back
Top Bottom