What's new

2018's deals with TC Vapours

TC Vapours

Initiate
At TC Vapours we strive to provide the best quality liquids and hardware available. With over 100 brands across our shops and web page, and over 100 flavours made exclusively by us, we aim to be the best vaping retailer in the north west.

With eliquids starting at just £1.60, we have a massive amount of exclusive deals at our website and in store, including our massive 300ml for £30 deal on Emojuice!

Check us out at www.tcvapours.com, and stay tuned on both our forum here and our facebook page for massive juice/hardware giveaways!

Any chance of you guys getting testers in your shops to try juice before you buy?

Any chance of you guys getting testers in your shops to try juice before you buy?

We do, we have testers on all our 0mg liquids. Due to the legality of premixed testers post-TPD being unclear, we have elected to play it safe and not offer testers on nicotine based eliquids until further clarification has been recieved.

We do, we have testers on all our 0mg liquids. Due to the legality of premixed testers post-TPD being unclear, we have elected to play it safe and not offer testers on nicotine based eliquids until further clarification has been recieved.

I was told you don't offer testers at all in one of your shops very recently. I went in and was ready to impulse buy some juice - I may well have done if the member of staff had asked what sort of flavours, VG level, etc. I was interested in - even without a tester.

I'm not trying to insult you here. I work in retail, January is a horrible month to try to make any money. It is quite a mystifying experience to go in to a shop with money to spend, and have the staff basically show no interest in selling you anything :hmm:

Last edited:
I was told you don't offer testers at all in one of your shops very recently. I went in and was ready to impulse buy some juice - I may well have done if the member of staff had asked what sort of flavours, VG level, etc. I was interested in - even without a tester.

I'm not trying to insult you here. I work in retail, January is a horrible month to try to make any money. It is quite a mystifying experience to go in to a shop with money to spend, and have the staff basically show no interest in selling you anything :hmm:

Well, im sorry to hear that you've had this experience. This is very surprising to me to say the least.

Which shop please?

Back
Top Bottom