What's new

Dinner Lady Rice Pudding Review

I've not eaten rice pudding for a very long time, but last time I did I thought it was revolting. I can't imagine vaping it would be any different.
Just to revolt you more (If that's the right word) I love it cold straight from the can or warm
I should wear this
i_heart_rice_pudding_tshirt.jpg

I tried adding some Strawberry Blewitz, just ended up with a weak Strawberry vape, I have tried a lot of juices but this one was the weakest.

Love your avatar!

Avatar funny you should mention that coz I was only thinking yesterday I should upgrade the tank. I think it's a protank I had sat on a self when I did it.
Think I'll change it to a Celito or something more modern.

Try Tub Thumping Brews rice pudding that wasn't bad

I wasn't that impressed with Lemon Tart, but when I saw the clone recipe I substituted the Biscuit and Graham Cracker with TFA Pie Crust and increased the lemon, and it's much better.

I find Lemon Grab has the same biscuit taste so I'm not a fan of that either.

I'm with @Ment (we're not engaged or anything) - too much pastry/cracker/dough/whateveritis in DL Lemon Tart. Seriously lacking in...lemons.
It's ok for an occasional half-tank, but even the smell is starting to put me off.
Miami Drip Club Lemon 11 much nicer.

Here's my rice pud, I dont add jam, but you can if you want. Never upgraded from the drops, I threw a mix together after vaping a couple of bottles of Dinner lady Rice pud, can shake and vape, bit harsh though, better after a week.

30ml bottle:

60 drops Express Sweet Rice (chefs rebrand)
45 drops Vape Train Australia Pudding Base (chefs)
15 drops tpa/tfa Sweet Cream
15 drops Holy Vanilla (chefs rebrand)

top up with your vg/pg and nic as preferred, I vape this at around 2mg.

Here's my rice pud, I dont add jam, but you can if you want. Never upgraded from the drops, I threw a mix together after vaping a couple of bottles of Dinner lady Rice pud, can shake and vape, bit harsh though, better after a week.

30ml bottle:

60 drops Express Sweet Rice (chefs rebrand)
45 drops Vape Train Australia Pudding Base (chefs)
15 drops tpa/tfa Sweet Cream
15 drops Holy Vanilla (chefs rebrand)

top up with your vg/pg and nic as preferred, I vape this at around 2mg.
Ahhhhh I need percentages!!!! [emoji31][emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]

Getting an accurate % from a drops recipe is always going to be a little sketchy as I have no sight of how big the drops are, but in my experience 1ml = approx 35 drops (on average). So, based on that, the % you would need are:

6.2% Express Sweet Rice (chefs rebrand)
4.6% Vape Train Australia Pudding Base (chefs)
1.6% tpa/tfa Sweet Cream
1.6% Holy Vanilla (chefs rebrand)

This gives a 14% flavour overall.

Roughly 5 drops is 0.1ml, 15 drops (0.3ml) is 1% in a 30ml bottle.

(4%) 60 drops Express Sweet Rice (chefs rebrand)
(3%) 45 drops Vape Train Australia Pudding Base (chefs)
(1%) 15 drops tpa/tfa Sweet Cream
(1%) 15 drops Holy Vanilla (chefs rebrand)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom