What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

I'm assuming there's a spring under there.. is it still in place or has it been squashed out of shape?

I'm assuming there's a spring under there.. is it still in place or has it been squashed out of shape?
no sign of any spring in there, not sure if there's supposed to be one though :hmm:
i would assume if there is one there its been squashed.

Ok, I've pulled the top off and managed to push the back up from the bottom but as soon as I screw a tank on it sticks down again. Is there something I'm not doing that I should be or is the connector goosed?
Cheers

No it sounds like the connector spring is gone, never really had it happen before, other than one other case on DNA, it was actually the other day but, but it was the 22mm version and he'd had it for 8 months, we replaced it for him, could something have managed to get stuck in it? I'll replace your unit Monday, and then if we could get the malfunctioning one returned I'll take a look.

No it sounds like the connector spring is gone, never really had it happen before, other than one other case on DNA, it was actually the other day but, but it was the 22mm version and he'd had it for 8 months, we replaced it for him, could something have managed to get stuck in it? I'll replace your unit Monday, and then if we could get the malfunctioning one returned I'll take a look.

dont think anything was stuck in it although there could well have been and i havent noticed. its had the berserker on it for about 2 weeks now so hasnt been on and off too much other than cleaning the tank out/rewicks etc.
youre a gent mate thanks for that, ill dig out the box for this one and get it packed up.

cheers

dont think anything was stuck in it although there could well have been and i havent noticed. its had the berserker on it for about 2 weeks now so hasnt been on and off too much other than cleaning the tank out/rewicks etc.
youre a gent mate thanks for that, ill dig out the box for this one and get it packed up.

cheers

okay that's a new one shipping to you, could you please contact CS on [email protected] and they will give you a free returns label for shipping the failed unit back for testing, thanks

Well it finally happened lol, you can add my unit to the list with faulty magnets ;)
No major bumps, but the bottom one came out last night when swapping batteries
I wondered why it wouldn't close properly then noticed the extra magnet stuck on the door.
I've had zero issues with the mod until now and I've just used a spot of superglue to stick the magnet back in again :)

@JAC Vapour replacement mod arrived today mate, thanks for that. i have spoken to CS and let them know that i havent got access to a printer until the weekend so will get it posted first thing monday. Thanks again mate.

Well it finally happened lol, you can add my unit to the list with faulty magnets ;)
No major bumps, but the bottom one came out last night when swapping batteries
I wondered why it wouldn't close properly then noticed the extra magnet stuck on the door.
I've had zero issues with the mod until now and I've just used a spot of superglue to stick the magnet back in again :)
Mine did the same(ish) today. Top magnet jumped ship but got it back in and after a battery change no reoccurring missing magnet.

Back
Top Bottom