What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dinner Lady Rice Pudding Review

I've not eaten rice pudding for a very long time, but last time I did I thought it was revolting. I can't imagine vaping it would be any different.
Just to revolt you more (If that's the right word) I love it cold straight from the can or warm
I should wear this
i_heart_rice_pudding_tshirt.jpg

I tried adding some Strawberry Blewitz, just ended up with a weak Strawberry vape, I have tried a lot of juices but this one was the weakest.

Love your avatar!

Avatar funny you should mention that coz I was only thinking yesterday I should upgrade the tank. I think it's a protank I had sat on a self when I did it.
Think I'll change it to a Celito or something more modern.

Try Tub Thumping Brews rice pudding that wasn't bad

I wasn't that impressed with Lemon Tart, but when I saw the clone recipe I substituted the Biscuit and Graham Cracker with TFA Pie Crust and increased the lemon, and it's much better.

I find Lemon Grab has the same biscuit taste so I'm not a fan of that either.

I'm with @Ment (we're not engaged or anything) - too much pastry/cracker/dough/whateveritis in DL Lemon Tart. Seriously lacking in...lemons.
It's ok for an occasional half-tank, but even the smell is starting to put me off.
Miami Drip Club Lemon 11 much nicer.

Here's my rice pud, I dont add jam, but you can if you want. Never upgraded from the drops, I threw a mix together after vaping a couple of bottles of Dinner lady Rice pud, can shake and vape, bit harsh though, better after a week.

30ml bottle:

60 drops Express Sweet Rice (chefs rebrand)
45 drops Vape Train Australia Pudding Base (chefs)
15 drops tpa/tfa Sweet Cream
15 drops Holy Vanilla (chefs rebrand)

top up with your vg/pg and nic as preferred, I vape this at around 2mg.

Here's my rice pud, I dont add jam, but you can if you want. Never upgraded from the drops, I threw a mix together after vaping a couple of bottles of Dinner lady Rice pud, can shake and vape, bit harsh though, better after a week.

30ml bottle:

60 drops Express Sweet Rice (chefs rebrand)
45 drops Vape Train Australia Pudding Base (chefs)
15 drops tpa/tfa Sweet Cream
15 drops Holy Vanilla (chefs rebrand)

top up with your vg/pg and nic as preferred, I vape this at around 2mg.
Ahhhhh I need percentages!!!! [emoji31][emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]

Getting an accurate % from a drops recipe is always going to be a little sketchy as I have no sight of how big the drops are, but in my experience 1ml = approx 35 drops (on average). So, based on that, the % you would need are:

6.2% Express Sweet Rice (chefs rebrand)
4.6% Vape Train Australia Pudding Base (chefs)
1.6% tpa/tfa Sweet Cream
1.6% Holy Vanilla (chefs rebrand)

This gives a 14% flavour overall.

Roughly 5 drops is 0.1ml, 15 drops (0.3ml) is 1% in a 30ml bottle.

(4%) 60 drops Express Sweet Rice (chefs rebrand)
(3%) 45 drops Vape Train Australia Pudding Base (chefs)
(1%) 15 drops tpa/tfa Sweet Cream
(1%) 15 drops Holy Vanilla (chefs rebrand)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom