What's new

Win Geekvape Blitzen - Postless Deck, Single/Dual Builds,Shortened Air Path

BBo_E8OTpcc.jpg

#1 love the range of colours available, nice to see more than the usual "black or silver".

#2 I have several geek vape tanks. My favourite is the griffin 25 mini.

Thanks for another generous giveaway @heaven gifts

I hope you get a better response to this one as I have noticed entry numbers being pretty low in recent giveaways. Why folks don't want to win free vape gear from a reputable vendor baffles me, especially when you see the amount of entries some other giveaways receive.

Good luck to all who do enter, you'll never get better odds.

I'll get the ball rolling.....

Leak resistant is always a big bonus.

I don't get it either but I totally agree. Seems crazy to me the lack of interest that's been shown in some really quality giveaways recently. Even strikes me as a bit rude tbh in the face of such generosity on the part of the vendors who look after the members here with continuous generous giveaways and competitions. I'll enter to try and help with the numbers on this one as you're still a way off the 20 target.

Post #1

Love the look in shorty mode. Bit like the Boreas. Drip tip is nice too.

Post #2.

Used loads of GeekVape products. Griffins, Avocados, Medusa, Peerless. All excellent kit.

@Qwackers98 @Michael jackson @Cliffyboy1962 @cliveh2 Come on guys, this comp is still below the required 20 entries. I ordered one of these yesterday so if I happen to win I will be donating it for a re-draw. You can do the same if you win and really don't want it. Come on, take one for the team. :D

Last edited:
I ordered one of these yesterday so if I happen to win I will be donating it for a re-draw. You can do the same if you win and really don't want it.

= either that, or I'll get something people find more universally interesting instead (suggestions on the back a postcard etc').

#not an entry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom