What's new

Aromanizer plus

Biker_medic

Initiate
Afternoon alll,

So brought one of these tanks after seeing them in action at local shop, arrived a while later from China and set it up and was awesome! No leaks nice big clouds very impressed!

Then I dropped it on carpet floor and all pinged apart, no damage so thought job done and started putting it back together..

So when I tried screwing the chimney part into the base it appears that it just spins on the threads and doesn't do up tightly which in turn when the glass tank is sited doesn't allow the top part to screw in tightly so can't be filled.

Changed the 'o' rings still not screwing up.

So have I trashed it or am I missing something stupid? Have googled it to death so thought I would ask on here!

Cheers,

Matt

Oh blimey. I like my plus’. I can only imagine that you need replacement parts. If it’s just the chimney it should be relatively cheap, but if it’s the part below the chimney it may be more pricey. It’s certainly worth pinging steamcrave an email (details should be on their site). I had to get s new deck from as the screw for holding the coil spun freely (after I overtightened it) and the spare screws didn’t work either... [emoji52]

Fasttech do the 5ml and 20ml conversion kits for about £4 and £5 respectively, which has the glass section and chimney section included. But if it’s not the chimney section itself that is the problem then that won’t help at all.

Back
Top Bottom