What's new

Woot Woot

I'll grab my camera later and get better ones, but here's a taster.

I shall be following this with interest. My only concern so far is that it might not be tight enough for me. Hopefully the 1.2mm pin should fix that.

It’s a nice looking tank, eh? I’ll be interested to hear how it performs!

^^This^^...nae point getting carried away just yet...Im at the stage (thankfully) where I think there is only so much engineering a tank can take....it may well mean I miss being a bride...but fk it, the bridesmaids are always shagable.:)

To all whom have concerns about it not being tight enough, grab some 400 Grade Mesh :) I have just spoken to Billie and he agreed that this would work brilliantly.
Same thing I always did when Carol was using her Rose 3s.
But as I have just had the instructions and recommendations I was waiting for, I am going to build it up now, so back in a bit. :)

Well................... 2.5 id Spaced Coil using 316LSS Wire, Coil placed Downwards, i.e. Legs at Top, wicked with Muji and using the indirect Feed (same as I always used on the V3) and the results are very, very pleasing indeed! Flavour for DAYS!!!! 14 Watts on the Dicodes Number6 and all is well in my world. :) Personally, I'd not need to use any form of reducer, but these are VERY early days :)

Back
Top Bottom