What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Chai Tea from Capella

Michaeltoo

Postman
Hi,

searched the forum did not find my favorite concentrate i have available anytime, Capella managed to bring the flavour perfectly. It is not just a sweet tea with milk, but also the spice flavour is there. Tried it with a sweetener once, but doesn't make it any better, contrary it deletes the spice flavour.

when sweet juices loosing their taste, this is my choice after a tank of mint flavour or tongue reset

Capellas recommendation 5 to 7 %, i am mixing it at the lower end, but probably bcs i have lowered the nic during the last 2 years. Anyway imho 10 % or so wud be too much. But of cause this depends on your style of vaping, i'd say it taste best with a slightly restricted dtl at a moderate wattage 20 to 50. i think i miss the spice to a certain extend in the GT3 e.g.

Pls ignore errors, english is not my 1st language.

needless to say above just my opinion, just wanted to share. the only interest i would have in people buying this could be that capella keeps on producing it :21:

cheers/Michael

I’d forgotten about this flavour and I don’t know why as I used to love it. I am a bit of a tea snob so I didn’t hold out much hope when I first got it but I agree with you, it’s a very real chai flavour. Might have to pick up another bottle next time I order

Very occasionally I have an urge to vape a tank of jasmine tea liquid. Chai liquid sounds excellent, I’ll have to look into this.

Would love to try this but dont do DIY as of yet - anyone know of a decent premixed Chai Tea?

Back
Top Bottom