What's new

Chai Tea from Capella

Michaeltoo

Postman
Hi,

searched the forum did not find my favorite concentrate i have available anytime, Capella managed to bring the flavour perfectly. It is not just a sweet tea with milk, but also the spice flavour is there. Tried it with a sweetener once, but doesn't make it any better, contrary it deletes the spice flavour.

when sweet juices loosing their taste, this is my choice after a tank of mint flavour or tongue reset

Capellas recommendation 5 to 7 %, i am mixing it at the lower end, but probably bcs i have lowered the nic during the last 2 years. Anyway imho 10 % or so wud be too much. But of cause this depends on your style of vaping, i'd say it taste best with a slightly restricted dtl at a moderate wattage 20 to 50. i think i miss the spice to a certain extend in the GT3 e.g.

Pls ignore errors, english is not my 1st language.

needless to say above just my opinion, just wanted to share. the only interest i would have in people buying this could be that capella keeps on producing it :21:

cheers/Michael

I’d forgotten about this flavour and I don’t know why as I used to love it. I am a bit of a tea snob so I didn’t hold out much hope when I first got it but I agree with you, it’s a very real chai flavour. Might have to pick up another bottle next time I order

Very occasionally I have an urge to vape a tank of jasmine tea liquid. Chai liquid sounds excellent, I’ll have to look into this.

Would love to try this but dont do DIY as of yet - anyone know of a decent premixed Chai Tea?

Back
Top Bottom