What's new

Review Re-Juiced Black Mamba Bacco 50/50

Simon G

Olympian
Black Mamba Bacco is available at @REJUICED in a 50/50 blend and up to 18mg. I bought this with my own money for the purpose of vaping!

https://rejuiced.com/new-eliquids/black-mamba-bacco-eliquid

First things first, the price ... this is very good value e-liquid, if you opt for the 30ml option you'll get 3x 10ml bottles for £5.49 in the nicotine level of your choice. (up to 18mg)

Second thing, the liquid comes in very nice soft bottles that are a joy to squirt into your tank. :)

Now on to the flavour, when I first tasted this I wasn't too sure if I'm honest my initial reaction was a bit 'meh' but on reflection I think that was mainly because I'm not a massive fan of honey flavours in e-liquid and this is without a doubt a honey tobacco, I ended up putting it back on the shelf next to another honey liquid I wasn't that keen on (11/11's Heaven 11) but a good friend of mine recently convinced me to give it another try as he had been really enjoying it and we have similar tastes. So I wicked up the corolla to give it another try.

I suspect I may be coming around to honey tobaccos as I'm enjoying this liquid a lot more now, it has a very authentic taste and I think the slightly floral twang I get occasionally is actually a very good honey flavour and as I'm vaping I'm finding myself getting more accustomed to the flavour.

Out of interest I filled up another corolla with the Heaven 11 and to my surprise I actually prefer the Re-juiced black mamba, I find it less sweet and less creamy overall and more of a 'proper' tobacco and honey flavour. The overall flavour intensity is good and it doesn't feel weak or lacking. There's no harshness or bitterness either, it's a smooth enjoyable vape at 12mg.

While this may not ever make it into my 'top drawer' I will buy this again, for the price it's amazing value and I personally think it's a far far better liquid than all the other 'budget' tobacco options I've tried ... it holds it's own against others that are far more expensive too.

If you enjoy honey tobaccos I'd recommend you try it, if you don't enjoy honey tobaccos then it may not change your mind.

I like re-juiced, I think they are doing things right on the whole and adding a 50/50 range is very welcome. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they expand the 50/50 tobacco range with this year

Last edited:
Thank you simong! We've had some great feedback on the Black Mamba from people who usually don't go for tobaccos.

We feel great tobaccos have been neglected as vaping evolves, however it's often the route new vapers take when trying vaping for the first time.

Some of the team have been working on "the most realistic cigarette vape flavour" for quite sometime and we're excited to get it released.
It's recently been submitted for toxicology testing so we're expecting it to launch late February.

Big Mama's Milk and a few others are also being realised as 50/50's in February.

Lauren.

Thank you simong! We've had some great feedback on the Black Mamba from people who usually don't go for tobaccos.

We feel great tobaccos have been neglected as vaping evolves, however it's often the route new vapers take when trying vaping for the first time.

Some of the team have been working on "the most realistic cigarette vape flavour" for quite sometime and we're excited to get it released.
It's recently been submitted for toxicology testing so we're expecting it to launch late February.

Big Mama's Milk and a few others are also being realised as 50/50's in February.

Lauren.

Hi Lauren .... thanks for the comment.

I'll look forward to trying them.

Lauren.
Hi Lauren .... thanks for the comment.

I'll look forward to trying them.
This sounds like exciting news all round. Will keep my eyes open for these.
Nice review mate. And it's good to see Rejuiced returning to 50/50 tobacco.
I've had a taste of this one myself and spot on in the heaven 11 ballpark but at an incredible price.
Good work too @REJUICED. Next time I'm down on the coast I look forward to visiting your new shop.

This is not bad, it has a honey after taste, isnt sickly sweet though, the first taste Im assuming is some sort of tobbaco flavouring, it maybe tastes a little like some aromatic pipe tobaccos can smell.... To me it a bit weak in flavour, maybe it needs steeped! its nothing like a cigarrette though, I havent managed to sample any eliquid that is a substitue for a burning tobacco leafs!

Tobacco eliquids sometimes have certain notes that resemble flavours in tobacco, but I’ve never tried one hat tastes like a burning fag, which is probably a good thing in my opinion.

This stuff sounds good @simong , shame they don’t sell concentrates or I’d be tempted to try it. Maybe I’ll get some honey concentrate though and try and knock one up...

Tobacco eliquids sometimes have certain notes that resemble flavours in tobacco, but I’ve never tried one hat tastes like a burning fag, which is probably a good thing in my opinion.

This stuff sounds good @simong , shame they don’t sell concentrates or I’d be tempted to try it. Maybe I’ll get some honey concentrate though and try and knock one up...

Burning fags can be pretty rotten at times, but as you say there are certain notes in burning tobbaco products, be it pipe, cigar or cigarette that can be nice, Ive yet to find anything that seems in anyway similar. Black mambo is ok, I have a feeling these juices probably need steeped, they seem to lack a depth of flavour. Im going to try the manabush tobacco flavours next, I love to find something that goes great with strong black coffee, a glass of wine/beer or a cup of tea, as my current favourite flavours dont quite combine well with drinks i like, not like burning fags anyway. :18:

I have introduced yet another friend to vaping and am stuck on what to do.. this or Manabush. He wants this because it's £3.50 cheaper. Should I introduce him to this as his first experience or get him to buy Manabush? @simong

I have introduced yet another friend to vaping and am stuck on what to do.. this or Manabush. He wants this because it's £3.50 cheaper. Should I introduce him to this as his first experience or get him to buy Manabush? @simong

I'd give this a go, it's not as complex or rich as the Manabush flavours but that might not be a bad thing, I'm still really enjoying this liquid.

Back
Top Bottom