What's new

Vapefest Preparations?

K

KulrMeStoopid

What are you doing to get ready for VF?

I am:

Recoiling all of my drippers, making sure all of my batteries are charged and packed safely, bringing more than one device... and desperately looking for 5ml bottles!

Oh yeah, pre shopping checklist too for stuff to bring on the train with us!

not even thought about it , was just gonna fill my cargo pant pockets with clearos and a couple batteries and drippers. now youve got me worried haha.

I have bought a bag! It will double up as a school bag for my youngest and has various pockets and pen holder spaces and the like. All in all the perfect vapefest bag. The day before I will be recoiling stuff, checking my wallet, double checking my train tickets, checking my dripper, double checking my train tickets, getting the dog hair off my hoodie, triple checking my train tickets and going to bed early so I can toss and turn all night with excitement and wake up all knackered out and in a big panic cos the kids aren't moving their arses quickly enough to get them to granny so I can catch my train. I'm really going to try and get her to take them the night before!

I got a bag the other day too! Its a hemp bag with all kinds of pockets and spots to put stuff :D I still have to stuff a DLSR, my tablet and a phone in there :P

Err.. Not actually done any yet - have a 'Family Conference' tomorrow in Pompey - and won't be home till Wednesday ish - get ticket when back - hopefully receive notification that me Vanilla's arrived at C9 by Thursday/Friday and only then will know what i need to take - good on thee for being able to be that prepared :worship:

:( I can't go

I'm going to be at the other VFest that yodadude got mixed up about. So annoying, it's so close too! :banghead:

I hope everyone enjoys themselves. I promised myself I'd go this year, but it's the day after my birthday and I'll be teaching a mate to snowboard in Hemel Hempstead.

I hope everyone enjoys themselves. I promised myself I'd go this year, but it's the day after my birthday and I'll be teaching a mate to snowboard in Hemel Hempstead.

Y'know, one wouldn't normally associated hemel hempstead and snowboarding

Back
Top Bottom