What's new

My journey into the world of coil building

That was a lovely little story board into your vaping life, I really enjoyed it. Cant wait for the next instalment.

Thanks buddy glad you enjoyed it! I have delved into the world of mechanical mods as well now.. so have a few more tanks to build on! I bought the following bits the other day..

Smok fury s mega mech mod
Ijoy limitless rdta and 18650 mech mod
Aromorizer rdta tank
Xtar vc4 charger
Also got 4 lg hd2 3000mah and an efest 26650 4200mAh for the fury s..

The ijoy has a postless deck and a very different way of wicking them, for the money it's great and works really well.. also got loads of diy juice making bits and have made some decent liquids already.. some known recipes some I made up that I'm quite pleased with so will be doing step by step guides on all these things..

Will update soon!

IMO you had no need buying that overpriced Coilmaster box. I bought noname Kuro Coiler and other acessories and it went cheaper like a lot. Also, i use regular pliers and scissors

Very enjoyable thread. Sort of informative in that it answered some questions i had....

....but left me with a whole new batch of questions lol.

Thanks for posting in such detail, it has answered some questions I had been pondering but it has raised more than a few more !
I dont seem to get anywhere near as much vapour, which Im not too fussed about, or flavour, which IS what I'm after, with my self builds. And that is both with shop bought and DIY juice. The search continues...... as they say

Thanks for that detaild in depth thread. Really enjoyed that read. The quad coil set up looked ace

Back
Top Bottom