Vape Superstore
What's new

Mech Mods and Ohms

You have been given all the basics for safe vaping on a mech.
You have probably not absorbed it all yet, so keep going through what you have been told already, including the links and the links within the links.
I personally would not push my batteries so hard but others do.
If you are within the cdr, what can I say, but I do not understand why people want to push batteries to the limit.

Anyway, I think I am done with this thread, you have the info to make your safe or not so safe decisions, like the rest of us mech users do.

Thanks alot with your help and everyone else'! It has helped alot, and I appreciate your time and effort for helping me!

The Electronic Cigarette Company
As oldoldhippydude has said, single battery mech's really benefit from simple coils builds, ni80 or stainless coils as ramp up is faster so your first few hits won't be 'dull' and with no cloud, complex coils like Claptons etc contain more metal so take longer to get to working temp on a mech, even kanthal can be used as long as the coils are very simple and straightforward, hope this helps

Ok I've done some researching. I'm getting home In a hour and done ohms law and run up my batteries on that chart by Mooch. I think mine is a different one, so I'll update you all then. It's CDR is 15, and my coil is 0.3 ohm. It is below the CDR. Like @crunchynut said, im going to put it away till you all think I'm ready. Thanks.
Also, that 5mm was a typo, I meant to put 0.5mm
Nice1 to know you didn't take that the wrong way me saying just put it away. I could of helped you as I've used mechs daily for a long time but I didn't feel the need to repeat all the help you've had from our lovely apes. If I'm honest I don't like your choice of mech especially for a first tube coz it's an old tube and isn't designed like today's tubes are. If you look at the switch it's an old design unlike today's tubes and could easily have problems lime hot button or worse due to it's design. When you have taken in and understand all the advice that's been given I'd feel much better if you buy a new mod that's not a hybrid like the Vapers Cloud X1 or a Broadside these 2 are reasonable price authentic tubes, even better if you was to pick one up in the classies here. Over seen both pop up for sale a few times in Mech Addiction group on Facebook.

Remember If there's anything you don't understand just ask.

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom