Vape Club
What's new

Woot Woot

Royal Flush Vape
I will try answering as much of the above posts as possible.
The Calix is focused on one coil but in can work as dual coil as well.
I will probably create an extra pin for more MTL draws in the immediate future. The current one is 3mm. I am thinking 1,2mm or 1,4mm for the MTL pin (Im leaning towards 1,4mm but let me know your thoughts) :)
The screws were moved to the top for easier builds and to stop the SS cup from needing to be removed for each build.
The threading also changed from 0.75 to .50 so the cup doesn't rise up too much when you put it on your preferred vaping position (direct or indirect feed)

I will try answering as much of the above posts as possible.
The Calix is focused on one coil but in can work as dual coil as well.
I will probably create an extra pin for more MTL draws in the immediate future. The current one is 3mm. I am thinking 1,2mm or 1,4mm for the MTL pin (Im leaning towards 1,4mm but let me know your thoughts) :)
The screws were moved to the top for easier builds and to stop the SS cup from needing to be removed for each build.
The threading also changed from 0.75 to .50 so the cup doesn't rise up too much when you put it on your preferred vaping position (direct or indirect feed)
1.4mm is my spot on comfort zone billie but that said it may still be a little loose for some.

AcmeFog
1.4mm is my spot on comfort zone billie but that said it may still be a little loose for some.
We can be a bit mtl traditionalists. The v4 should be able to cater for most tastes. It's amazing how many have switched to a more restrictive lung hit so the v4 should offer the awesome flavour for whichever calix is famed for all airflow tastes.
Beautiful work mate.

Hi @Billie-cig

I would go for 1.2mm myself I think the under coil hole is most important for m2l - with a 1.2mm aperture the size of the external afc
holes becomes less of an issue as long as they can be closed down! The V4 looks very nice indeed btw!! Best wishes to you and the rest of the crew and HNY!!!!

Vape Superstore
Hi @Billie-cig

I would go for 1.2mm myself I think the under coil hole is most important for m2l - with a 1.2mm aperture the size of the external afc
holes becomes less of an issue as long as they can be closed down! The V4 looks very nice indeed btw!! Best wishes to you and the rest of the crew and HNY!!!!
Very true. Probably best to aim for the smallest. I'm pretty used to machining pins and.airflows out if I need to but by Leo have never let me down or required adjustment.

Vape Green
Oh My Goodness!!! Once again @Billie-cig has smashed it out of the Park!!! The Calix V4 touched down here this morning and already.......... I can tell you that this is a damn special RTA. :worship::worship::worship:

As an aside @Billie-cig I adore the New Packaging!! Very, Very Classy with the Beautiful New Logo in place!

Oh My Goodness!!! Once again @Billie-cig has smashed it out of the Park!!! The Calix V4 touched down here this morning and already.......... I can tell you that this is a damn special RTA. :worship::worship::worship:

As an aside @Billie-cig I adore the New Packaging!! Very, Very Classy with the Beautiful New Logo in place!

Well let us see then! Don’t keep us in suspenders [emoji23]

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom