What's new

Flavours

Marshmallow is a campfire classic offering soft and sweet flavours. This mixes well with desserts, chocolates and fruit flavours. Give this a try you wont be disappointed.

Marshmallow.jpg

Dark Vapure is a strong and dark tobacco flavour with a hint of cocoa. Use this flavour on its own, or add this to chocolates and vanilla. If your'e after a smokey flavour, this could be the one for you.

Dark Vapure.jpg

Today we recommend the concentrate Kiwi, for all you fruit lovers this is a sweet and tangy flavour. This mixes well with sweet fruit, floral and dessert flavours.

Kiwi.JPG

Amongst my vape mail today I received 10ml of Wow I ordered yesterday incredibly fast service
Any mixing tips regarding % and steeping time
IMG_4720.JPG

Hi ,

I personally use wOw and love it. I usually mix 3% and steep it for 4-5 days and that should be tasting great.
Have you tried any other flavours from us?

Hi ,

I personally use wOw and love it. I usually mix 3% and steep it for 4-5 days and that should be tasting great.
Have you tried any other flavours from us?
i haven't mate this is my first purchase I tend to use one shots for convenience and wasn't aware you guys had your own line of them, thought it was only single concentrates you sold

I know your flavours are very strong so I'll mix a test batch at 3% and steep for a week see how it fairs

Looking for a sweet fruit? Peach flavour is sweet and juicy. Complements well with creams, citrus and dessert flavours.

Peach.JPG

the Wow has been steeping for 3 days now and the strawberry is starting to become more apparent on the old sniff test, cant wait to test this one out

I am addicted to Wow, what I love most that it's not sweet at all.
You should try Morning Sun, and Madagasgar also.

Back
Top Bottom