What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Woot Woot

Single, Dual, Triple and Quad are all possible on the Calix Deck Guys.
The BIG changes are the new AFC, The Top Mounting Screws which will make a HUGE difference and of course it now runs the Utem Tank, so pretty Bomb Proof all in all.
@Billie-cig :) Top Marks for the new design, can't wait :)

You know me and my Calix Habit Dave, well......... By Leo Habit actually :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Either, though it would primarily have been designed for Cotton. I always had one of the Calixes built as a Mesh Job :) Bloody EXCELLENT too!! :2thumbsup:

Either, though it would primarily have been designed for Cotton. I always had one of the Calixes built as a Mesh Job :) Bloody EXCELLENT too!! :2thumbsup:

Might have to look into one of these once payday comes around and I let go of one of my Tanko’s

Well I've moved away a little from rta' s but this will have to be this year's exception. Any very small niggles from previous designs have been removed.
I guarantee for anyone who hasn't tried a calix this will be the Rta to own.
Beautiful work.

@Mr Numpty :) I have to agree. For ME the V3 suffered one let down and that was the new "look". BUT, it made up for that with how it works!!! :2thumbsup:

shame the smallest AF hole is 1.6mm to be honest. Any ideas what the under coil hole diameter is??

Back
Top Bottom