What's new

Woot Woot

Single, Dual, Triple and Quad are all possible on the Calix Deck Guys.
The BIG changes are the new AFC, The Top Mounting Screws which will make a HUGE difference and of course it now runs the Utem Tank, so pretty Bomb Proof all in all.
@Billie-cig :) Top Marks for the new design, can't wait :)

You know me and my Calix Habit Dave, well......... By Leo Habit actually :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Either, though it would primarily have been designed for Cotton. I always had one of the Calixes built as a Mesh Job :) Bloody EXCELLENT too!! :2thumbsup:

Either, though it would primarily have been designed for Cotton. I always had one of the Calixes built as a Mesh Job :) Bloody EXCELLENT too!! :2thumbsup:

Might have to look into one of these once payday comes around and I let go of one of my Tanko’s

Well I've moved away a little from rta' s but this will have to be this year's exception. Any very small niggles from previous designs have been removed.
I guarantee for anyone who hasn't tried a calix this will be the Rta to own.
Beautiful work.

@Mr Numpty :) I have to agree. For ME the V3 suffered one let down and that was the new "look". BUT, it made up for that with how it works!!! :2thumbsup:

shame the smallest AF hole is 1.6mm to be honest. Any ideas what the under coil hole diameter is??

Back
Top Bottom