Vape Superstore
What's new

I made a PWM squonk.

ed87

Mod Maker
Hi all, so I made this PWM squonk Mod. Just finished it tonight, it Vapes absolutely fantastic. It’s a big als sled mount iPwm board (runs silent, no annoying buzz), and all the other bits are from mod maker who have been awesome. My mate engraved the front for me and I engraved the little ‘Ed’ at the back.

IMG_2054.JPG

IMG_2055.JPG

IMG_2056.JPG

IMG_2057.JPG

IMG_2058.JPG

IMG_2059.JPG

IMG_2060.JPG

Premier Ecigs
Vape Green
Thank you [emoji4] actually me and my mate will be taking orders shortly, but before anything is done formally I need to speak with the admins and obviously, we’re not looking to tread on anyone’s toes (the very talented Vapesmarter, etc.)

Thank you [emoji4] actually me and my mate will be taking orders shortly, but before anything is done formally I need to speak with the admins and obviously, we’re not looking to tread on anyone’s toes (the very talented Vapesmarter, etc.)
Of course.
PM me when all is go!
Seriously, if I didn't have hams for hands, that's exactly what I'd make!! [emoji2]

E-liquids.com
Of course.
PM me when all is go!
Seriously, if I didn't have hams for hands, that's exactly what I'd make!! [emoji2]

Thank-you, I couldn’t find anything similar (that wasn’t stupid money) so I decided to make my own. I’ll be in touch shortly all being well [emoji4]

AcmeFog
Just would like to add....
..... lipo PWM squonk! [emoji16]

That’s coming, but I’m looking into balance boards at the mo. I may design my own PWM board with balance charging on board yet (my background is in electronics)

That’s coming, but I’m looking into balance boards at the mo. I may design my own PWM board with balance charging on board yet (my background is in electronics)
Sign me up for one of those too!
3s, 4s!
Love to get a box that'll happily accommodate 30mm and plus atties!
Yeah!! [emoji2]

Smoore
Haha, yes this was a nightmare to squeeze everything in. I ended up having to modify the voltmeter quite a bit to get everything in

Back
Top Bottom