What's new

Coil for flavour on a Zeus RTA

guipranav

Postman
I've a 316L 24 awg SS wire. Considering the weird deck on a Zeus, what should be the coil wraps/ohms best suited for this tank, if I'm more into flavour?

PS The juices are DIYed at 70/30.

Zeus on Smoant Charon 218 TC
Kanger Suboxmini 50w

Initially I had trouble getting any decent flavour from this tank. Thanks to a few YouTube tutorials and help from fellow apes (search for recent posts on this tank) I have finally nailed it....and I am getting very good flavour.

Into your question, I am using ss316l geek vape Clapton 26/30g. About 5 or 6 wraps, 3.5 ID coil giving me 0.5 ohms. I am using TC 42w at 460f and very happy with the results.

I think that a 3 ID coil is the popular choice and may try that next but the 3.5 ID fits snug and ensures that the air hits all of the coil through the post air holes so may be worth a try

20180105_094019.jpg

I’ve never had a Zeus rta so not best placed to comment but my favourite coils are aliens, I run them pretty much in all my drippers and tanks, I make my own - 3 x 28ga ni80 (or kanthal A1 if I need a higher resistance) with 32ga ni80 outer, generally 4-6 wraps depending on the atty,

The flavour and wicking properties are second to none IMO

Back
Top Bottom