What's new

THE NEW SMOK S-PRIV HAS LANDED AT THE JUICESHOP!! £59.99

Very good point there @Cliffyboy1962 ,but once again in my opinion there is a differance in the subtleness on an rda/tank it's a little etching compared to the in your face flashing lights on the mods which to me makes it look cheap and tacky.
Allthough this is a good thing about vaping we all have differant tastes and likes and the bottom line is use what we like that works to keep us off the smokes.

I prefer a smart functional look.

Very much the same here,i like the sig 213 due to the lack of branding on it other than the logo which briefly flashes up when you replace the battries there is no branding at all.
If it was possible i would buy rta's and rda's that had no branding either,i am probably a minority though

Very much the same here,i like the sig 213 due to the lack of branding on it other than the logo which briefly flashes up when you replace the battries there is no branding at all.
If it was possible i would buy rta's and rda's that had no branding either,i am probably a minority though

I have a Sig 213 Squonker and I like its understated looks but strangely I also love my Voopoo Drag and I wouldn't change the DRAG panel even if I could. I like all styles TBH and my collection reflects that.

If I were gifted one I'd tell them to take it back, I wouldn't be seen dead with one :D

Back
Top Bottom