What's new

THE NEW SMOK S-PRIV HAS LANDED AT THE JUICESHOP!! £59.99

Juice Shop

Postman
SMOK S-PRIV

Check out the new S-Priv kit from SMOK!! This is probably their most outrageous kit with it's skull design with light up eyes and it even comes with the new TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition which also illuminates when fired up. Coupled with a HD colour screen and 225W of vaping power and this is one heck of a vape kit!!

SPRIV.jpg

See it in store or online at https://juiceshop.co.uk/smok-spriv-kit

Use discount code POTVBIG5 for 5% off everything!!

JuiceShop... Vaping Perfection!!
1f924.png

Wow,that close up made it look uglier but i also realise i do not fit the profile of the type of person that this mod was designed for.
I'm just not to sure how you will manage to sell it to the target audience which it would seem would be 10-14 year olds.
C'mon SMOK get a grip and stop insulting our intelligence with this garbage.

Wow,that close up made it look uglier but i also realise i do not fit the profile of the type of person that this mod was designed for.
I'm just not to sure how you will manage to sell it to the target audience which it would seem would be 10-14 year olds.
C'mon SMOK get a grip and stop insulting our intelligence with this garbage.
Hahaha, have you seen the Mag kit they make? Now that's going overboard. I agree that it's getting a bit gimmiky but these things are selling!! What are they gonna come out with next?? A fidget spinner vape?? Thanks @fyslexic ducker

I think I would get assaulted by the wife just if I showed her that ugly ass thing in a photo [emoji28]

Seems that we are quite happy to have skull related logos on our RDAs and tanks. Even dead rabbits, but when it comes to mods, suddenly we become all serious and grown up. Maybe we should all take a look at our gear and re-evaluate what is really important to us. I for one, wouldn't go out and buy an S-Priv but wouldn't refuse to use it if I had one gifted to me. Hint hint.

@Juice Shop In all honesty if i were forced between the two i would take the mag over the S-priv,even tho they are both just another alien in a diff box,at least the mag has a ergonomical look and supposedly feel to it.
But i think it's fair to say smok lost thier way in 2017 ,i do hope they can go back to the drawing board and produce some good products this year.
Smok is a massive name in the industry and in my opinion they are doing themselves a disservice going the route they have,99.5% of vapers just want a solid reliable product and most couldnt care at all about the gimmicks

Back
Top Bottom