What's new

Tanks for 70/30 juice

Ste7

Postman
Thinking of getting a new tank that will work well with 70/30 juice . What's out there that is leak proof and good off the shelf coils . Thanks .

Cheers . Not massively into vape gear and appreciate your input

Thinking of getting a new tank that will work well with 70/30 juice . What's out there that is leak proof and good off the shelf coils . Thanks .
Depends whether you want DTL or MTL or both.
Any sub-ohm setup will take 70/30
For MTL, the Nautilus tanks (N-Mini or N-2, NOT the N-X) can just about handle it.
If you want a tank that'll do both, the Triton 2 takes a range of coils from 0.3 to 1.8 Ohms, all of which work with thick juice.
None of my Nautilus tanks have ever leaked. The Triton 2 has occasionally leaked out the bottom airflow, but only when I put very thin juice in it, which you're not going to do anyway. :)

I rate the original Cleito with the 0.4 coils for a reliable DTL, mine has never leaked and it will wick anything.

Would prefer a MTL vape . As I use the nautilus X and have never had it leak I think I would prefer a aspire tank again.

Can't go wrong with the Atlantis Evo 4mill extension kit 05coils for under a tenner on e bay believe also takes certain e leaf coils also.

I am currently using 2 Aspire Nautilus 2 tanks with the 0.7 coils using 70pg/30vg liquid and they work a treat.

I have had no problem with the filling of the tanks, yes they can be tight if you go for the coloured ones but they do loosen up over time.

Back
Top Bottom