What's new

Welcome to brand new, all singing all dancing Vape Collective sub forum

Come and join in the latest vendor competition on our Facebook page.
This week it's Drip tips by big.
Guess how many tips in the jar to win £30 store credit to spend on Thier site...
Come try your luck folks

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VapeCollective/
Come on over to the page folks
This week's competion is by Chris Potton of Drippin Junkies...
Up for grabs is his entire range of juices in 60ml

What are you waiting for... get over there

I was at the 2016 event and enjoyed it very much. I'll book some holiday for this one, thanks. I take it we will still be able to set up tents this time around?
There was a great selection of juice vendors on hand but I wonder if you have plans for there to be more hardware available at this years event?

There is plenty of room for camping
Tickets for the event are free and can be obtained from our website www.vapecollective.co.uk
There is a small nominal charge for a camping ticket but part of that goes towards paying for toilet facilities, skips and the rest go's to the event charity Tommy's.
We are trying to get more hardware vendors to the event, at the moment there are 50 pitches available and over half have already gone so we are hoping for a stonking event this summer.
There is plenty of space for more pitches too

Last edited:
Will we be able to rock up on Friday if camping, and if so what's the earliest time we can get on site please?

The man with that answer is in bed right now lol.
I'll ask that question in the morning and get back to you [emoji4]

Just a little bump (or 2) to see who's planning to go to this event? I'm still waiting to see if work will give me the Friday off, if not then 1st thing Saturday with my tent.

Be nice to hang with fellow apes this year, was a bit billy no mates in 16, at least until the beer started flowing :)
tapatalk_1469487345795.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom