What's new

Help with mixing with cbd

Flipside

Postman
Hey guys, after 8 months of cluster headaches and 2 months of vertigo I've decided to get son cbd oil to mix with some vape juice, I've decided on this https://www.canavape.co.uk/canavapecbd-additive-10ml600mg-2297-p.asp as it's designed to either put drops in a tank or mix up a batch separately to use when needed.
Just wondering if anyone could help with amounts, the write up says 2 drops in your tank with whatever your vaping but doesn't say what size tank, secondly if I were to make a small batch say 10ml how much would you suggest as a starting strength also how to I add it to a vape calculator as an additive as I doubt it has pg or VG in it.
Sorry to ask on here I'm just at the end of my tether with the pain and dizzyness and I can't take sumatriptan forever it can't be good for me right!?

Last edited:
Most people just buy it as eliquid rather than mixing it. Dedicated dripper etc and you are good to go.

Most people just buy it as eliquid rather than mixing it. Dedicated dripper etc and you are good to go.
Yes that's a very expensive way of doing things, I haven't got a great deal of cash, thank you though, I have a dedicated tank, perhaps I'll see if I can find any mixing tips on the interweb [emoji4]

I don't know the reason for your vertigo of course, but have you looked into the Epley manoeuvre? My OH gets vertigo occasionally and I perform the manoeuvre for her, which sorts it out almost instantly. It's very easy to do and if it's appropriate for your vertigo, You Tube is your friend. Best of luck.

I don't know the reason for your vertigo of course, but have you looked into the Epley manoeuvre? My OH gets vertigo occasionally and I perform the manoeuvre for her, which sorts it out almost instantly. It's very easy to do and if it's appropriate for your vertigo, You Tube is your friend. Best of luck.
Yes done lots of times, thanks bud, it's mostly for the migraines.

I'm Gunna have a go and see what happens withe the CBD but I'm not to bothered if it doesn't work as it's pretty darn expensive!

I'm hoping he vertigo is just a random phase.

Back
Top Bottom